Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:03 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:02 pm "Dr" Anthony Fallacy reportedly is Covid positive. :lol:
It is not good to wish ill will on someone, but I'm sorry. Karma is a bitch!
I agree, bro. I'm just beyond sick and tired of Fallacy's being a vax czar and nowadays recently Pfizer and Moderna i.e. via the Leftist CDC and WHO are trying to push it on babies and children who are some of the LEAST vulnerable re Covid.

Vaccinating has become part of the radical Left's Communism agenda.

They also love to use the vaccine agenda as a means to distract from the economy, border disasters and CRT, LGBTQ, and transgenderism drag queens agenda.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:14 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:02 pm "Dr" Anthony Fallacy reportedly is Covid positive. :lol:
I agree, bro. I'm just beyond sick and tired of Fallacy's being a vax czar and nowadays recently Pfizer and Moderna i.e. via the Leftist CDC and WHO are trying to push it on babies and children who are some of the LEAST vulnerable re Covid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not anti vax. I have had both Pfizer shots and 1 booster. I am not eligible for the 2nd booster yet. Anyway, I think each Fall when we get the flu shot, get a COVID booster shot too and you're good to go for a year. We are hopefully trending that way with this. COVID is never going to go away. It'll always be around now like the flu or anything else. We should be treating it as we treat any other transmissible disease. Just my 2 cents. I am a hard Conservative but I may have a different view on this then some people. COVID or I should say the Chinese, took my Grandma from me and my family. I am upset because the Dems are in control and not going after China. The entire world ought to be going after China for what they did in my opinion. Too many people are in bed with too many other people so alas, nothing will probably ever come of it.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:19 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:14 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not anti vax. I have had both Pfizer shots and 1 booster. I am not eligible for the 2nd booster yet. Anyway, I think each Fall when we get the flu shot, get a COVID booster shot too and you're good to go for a year. We are hopefully trending that way with this. COVID is never going to go away. It'll always be around now like the flu or anything else. We should be treating it as we treat any other transmissible disease. Just my 2 cents. I am a hard Conservative but I may have a different view on this then some people. COVID or I should say the Chinese, took my Grandma from me and my family. I am upset because the Dems are in control and not going after China. The entire world ought to be going after China for what they did in my opinion. Too many people are in bed with too many other people so alas, nothing will probably ever come of it.
My folks had the two dose Pfizer and myself the two dose Moderna during Spring of 2021. We all get a flu vaccine, too, each Fall. Yet we still got Covid in late Dec and had it through the first part of Jan. Thankfully we all fully recovered without any lasting effects and my dad had an infusion treatment at our local hospital and mom and I had monoclonal antibodies treatments which helped us in our recoveries. Since then Byedone though has held back on monoclonal antibodies treatments as part of his racism agenda. I wish, too, that the entire world would be going after China, but, unfortunately, as long as Byedone is in power I don't see at least our country doing anything much on that front.

So very sorry again about your Grandma, bro. :grouphug:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Thank you Bro and hopefully the vaccines played a role with you and the family only getting mild symptoms that your body could fight off. :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

The good Dr. just can't get enough of covid, tests positive again .
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:28 pm The good Dr. just can't get enough of covid, tests positive again .
Karma X 2 :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:30 pm
Bgoney wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:28 pm The good Dr. just can't get enough of covid, tests positive again .
Karma X 2 :lol:
Should have taken a prescription of ivermectin and been done with it
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

This guy is a total nut job!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:24 am This guy is a total nut job!
Why its sad that Byedone stole the 2020 Election via a lot of rigged voting machines i.e. etc. George Soros-backed BLMarxists and Antifa were hired to operate voting precincts in a lot of battleground states during that Fall.

No way in heck did he amass 80,000 legit votes. :fireface:

Pres Trump would have had "Dr" Fallacy's arse in a sling by now!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

"Dr" Fallacy will be retiring in Dec. He'd better keep his calendar open though for starting in 2023 Congressional hearings! ;)