80th Anniversary of D-DAY June 6th, 1944

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

80th Anniversary of D-DAY June 6th, 1944

Post by MVWxObserver »

:waveusa: :waveusa: :waveusa: :waveusa:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: 80th Anniversary of D-DAY June 6th, 1944

Post by tron777 »

The greatest generation ever! Still is and always will be! :usa:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: 80th Anniversary of D-DAY June 6th, 1944

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:54 am The greatest generation ever! Still is and always will be! :usa:
Totally agree Bro! :usa: :waveusa:

I had 3 great uncles, all blood brothers, on my Mom's side of the family who served in WWII and one was in the Navy and the other two in the Army. :waveusa: :waveusa: :waveusa: Thankfully they all came home back to their native southwest Indiana but of course many of their battle buddy brothers didn't. :waveusa: I remember looking through a photo album that one of them had of their service and the black and white pics of where they'd fought e.g. etc.

Ernest Stewart "Bud" Callis, Richard Glenn Callis, and Lawrence C. Callis. :waveusa: :waveusa: :waveusa:

Special loved ones indeed and if they were still around today they would be totally appalled at what our country has become under the hijacked Leftist Marxist Party of America. They were lifelong old school Democrats but more than likely they would probably have crossed over the aisle to the GOP these days. :usa: Those like JFK e.g. would probably be considered a moderate Republican e.g. these days if he were still around.

Yesterday (Mon) on an errand to Walgreen's I bought a commemorative magazine published by the History Channel titled D-DAY Minute By Minute: June 6, 1944 The Invasion of Normandy 80 Years Later. :waveusa: