Heat Miser Thread

All weather related things can be found here! From snow storms to severe weather including the best model analysis and long range forecasting around!
Trevor
Site Admin

Heat Miser Thread

Post by Trevor »

Thanks to Les for ruining my day, I suppose it’s time to make this a thing again. All are welcome, though I know the membership numbers will be low on this page :lol:

This is the spot for those few of us to whine and cry about cold weather, and to rally together when warm spikes and thunderstorm chances occur during the depths of winter hell. :devil: :fireface: :cussingblack:
Silverton, OH

More active on my FB page...come follow me! :-)
https://www.facebook.com/cwc513
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: Heat Miser Thread

Post by tron777 »

Not sure how I ruined your day yet when we haven't even seen a frost, freeze, or first flakes yet. But I suppose that the decrease in daylight hours are enough to set you heat misers off anyway. :lol: MY TIME is coming! You've had your time my friend. :)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Trevor
Site Admin

Post by Trevor »

tron777 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:56 pm Not sure how I ruined your day yet when we haven't even seen a frost, freeze, or first flakes yet. But I suppose that the decrease in daylight hours are enough to set you heat misers off anyway. :lol: MY TIME is coming! You've had your time my friend. :)
Your “first flakes” post in Rocktober set this miser off. :lol:
Silverton, OH

More active on my FB page...come follow me! :-)
https://www.facebook.com/cwc513
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Trevor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:09 pm
tron777 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:56 pm Not sure how I ruined your day yet when we haven't even seen a frost, freeze, or first flakes yet. But I suppose that the decrease in daylight hours are enough to set you heat misers off anyway. :lol: MY TIME is coming! You've had your time my friend. :)
Your “first flakes” post in Rocktober set this miser off. :lol:
D'oh! Sorry Bro but you know that word will become more common in the months ahead. :polarfish:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Trev and other Heat Misers... for a while, we should skew warm overall. I'd say the next 2 weeks easy because of that blocking ridge. Not sure if we turn cold yet or do we continue to be warm for a while longer as some long term guidance suggests. Euro Weeklies and EPS I believe are showing a warm October this year. Not as bad as the last couple (no record highs lol) but above avg just the same. Only exception being the times when we get rain / clouds from these cut off lows.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Trevor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:49 am Thanks to Les for ruining my day, I suppose it’s time to make this a thing again. All are welcome, though I know the membership numbers will be low on this page :lol:

This is the spot for those few of us to whine and cry about cold weather, and to rally together when warm spikes and thunderstorm chances occur during the depths of winter hell. :devil: :fireface: :cussingblack:
All I can say to this post is BOO!!!!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

tpweather wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:50 pm
Trevor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:49 am Thanks to Les for ruining my day, I suppose it’s time to make this a thing again. All are welcome, though I know the membership numbers will be low on this page :lol:

All I can say to this post is BOO!!!!
:drinkingcheers:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

This ought to get the Heat Miser crowd all in an uproar. :lol:

https://www.absolutevorticity.com/viewt ... p?f=9&t=75
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Trev, I love warmth but also I'll take some snow as long as totals don't go totally out of control like Feb i.e. when my Dad and I together dug out of 11 inches on our property here in Greenville. :thumbupright: Six inches is more my liking and is a whole lot more reasonable. ;)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:40 pm Trev, I love warmth but also I'll take some snow as long as totals don't go totally out of control like Feb i.e. when my Dad and I together dug out of 11 inches on our property here in Greenville. :thumbupright: Six inches is more my liking and is a whole lot more reasonable. ;)
I want as much as possible, you know me. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Well Trev you get 2 days... today and tomorrow. :lol: That's it though.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page