World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by Bgoney »

Hmmm, wonder what gave all the Haitians the idea they could just come in and crash the border?
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:23 am Hmmm, wonder what gave all the Haitians the idea they could just come in and crash the border?
I heard Mark last night on "Life, Liberty and Levin" say that the masses are bringing in measles i.e., too, along with Covid. :tappingfoot:

Pres Trump must be absolutely beyond livid along with the rest of us Patriots at the way our country has become such a hellhole in just a few months.
Eric

Greenville, OH
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Energy crisis in UK in its infancy and growing worse due to absurd restrictions on fossil fuels. I just can't comprehend the stupidity and we're headed that direction also

http://news.sky.com/story/kwarteng-tell ... s-12414604
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:10 pm Energy crisis in UK in its infancy and growing worse due to absurd restrictions on fossil fuels. I just can't comprehend the stupidity and we're headed that direction also

http://news.sky.com/story/kwarteng-tell ... s-12414604
And just a day or two ago Byedone met with PM Boris Johnson. Was yet another awkward situation i.e. this go-around with them vs the WH press pool.
Eric

Greenville, OH
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/09/22/c ... ety-study/

Hmmm, what did they think would happen when they're tought to be afraid of the boogy-man. They've created a whole generation of fragile, scared , angry , nonsensical humans, based on assumptions and false information
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Re plain stupid ~~ How about those leftards including Byedone and Hyena themselves etc. who keep pushing the INsane narrative about ICE border agents just doing their job on horseback in trying to keep some Haitians in order as they were trying to go amok in violating border laws. Saw where "Rev" Al Sharptongue got shouted down at the border lol. Oh the "horror" of those ICE agents just using their reins to control their horses in trying to keep order re some defiant Haitians! :roll:

Its a wonder more ICE agents don't snap and go totally postal on those blasted caravans in that TX heat!!

Also along with Covid, those masses are bringing in Typhoid, Hepatitis, Measles i.e. etc!! :fireface:
Eric

Greenville, OH
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Natural gas prices have soared by almost 500% in 2021 and with another winter just around the corner gas is trading at near-record values. While European countries attempt to outbid one another for supplies from major exporters it's inevitable that utilities will turn back to coal to provide heat for its residents and power for its dying economy, but this will not be enough. The effects of Europe's catastrophic policymaking are about to escalate to another level.

"Nations are more reliant than ever on natural gas to heat homes and power industries amid efforts to quit coal and increase the use of cleaner energy sources. But there isn’t enough gas to fuel the post-pandemic recovery and refill depleted stocks before the cold months," Bloomberg's Stephen Stapczynski noted.1

With natural gas inventories in Europe at historically low levels for this time of year, the crunch will get a lot worse when temperatures drop.

The spike in prices has already forced some fertilizer producers in Europe to reduce output, with more expected to follow, threatening to increase costs for farmers and potentially adding to global food inflation, Stapczynski said.

While governments are now hoping that nature will come to their aid with mild winter, making the effects of their catastrophic decisions less severe, that scenario is almost impossible to happen. It's much more likely we'll see another brutally cold winter across the hemisphere, with lots of snow and extremely cold periods in regions where we least expect them.

"The next three to four months may lead to unexpected consequences for all industries with a particular hit being taken by those that are energy-intensive," said Slava Kiryushin, global head of energy at DWF, an international provider of legal and business services.2

"If the winter is actually cold, my concern is we will not have enough gas for use for heating in parts of Europe," Amos Hochstein, the U.S. State Department’s senior adviser for energy security, told Bloomberg. For some countries, 'it won’t only be a recessionary value, it will affect the ability to actually provide gas for heating. It touches everybody’s lives.'

Keep in mind that summers are already shorter and winters longer, putting an additional strain on energy suppliers.

It's utterly embarrassing for the policymakers, but the situation brings back coal to the European table. However, coal alone will not solve the crisis as exports of the commodity from Australia, South Africa, and Colombia remain hampered by the COVID measures and supply chain challenges, compounding the effect of low Russian supply.2

"The crisis in Europe presages trouble for the rest of the planet as the continent’s energy shortage has governments warning of blackouts and factories being forced to shut," Stapczynski said, adding that the power crisis could exacerbate shutdowns if authorities divert gas to light and heat households.

"This winter, the world is likely to learn how much the global economy depends on natural gas," Stapczynski concludes.

As always, it's the people who will suffer the most. When you combine everything that's happening around the world now, it's very likely the winter of 2021/22 will push the world further into chaos.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Urban,Urban,Urban, he not only can't handle losing, he can't handle his liquor. Gee, I wonder how he celebrated all those wins in the past?
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:03 pm Urban,Urban,Urban, he not only can't handle losing, he can't handle his liquor. Gee, I wonder how he celebrated all those wins in the past?
LOL! Not surprised by this at all.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Facebook has been down since about lunchtime and shows no signs of coming back up. I wonder if that whistleblower had anything to do with that? :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:09 pm
Bgoney wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:03 pm Urban,Urban,Urban, he not only can't handle losing, he can't handle his liquor. Gee, I wonder how he celebrated all those wins in the past?
LOL! Not surprised by this at all.
Urban will be wearing that woman's tight end on his head like a turban the rest of his life! :lol:
Eric

Greenville, OH
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:19 pm Facebook has been down since about lunchtime and shows no signs of coming back up. I wonder if that whistleblower had anything to do with that? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Sucksberg got after me last month for having called out a California gal over the Gavin Nuisance recall win vs Larry Elder!

Fortunately I didn't land in FB Jail!
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:29 pm
tron777 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:19 pm Facebook has been down since about lunchtime and shows no signs of coming back up. I wonder if that whistleblower had anything to do with that? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Sucksberg got after me last month for having called out a California gal over the Gavin Nuisance recall win vs Larry Elder!

Fortunately I didn't land in FB Jail!
I keep pushing the envelope too! Nothing! I am disappointed. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Now if we can just get Twitter to go down we will be set! :twisted:
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:04 pm Now if we can just get Twitter to go down we will be set! :twisted:
Calling all whistleblowers.... :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Well shoot... Facebook is back up.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

In case you missed it, here's that 60 Mins Interview with the FB Whistleblower:

Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:51 pm In case you missed it, here's that 60 Mins Interview with the FB Whistleblower:

FB is already extreme enough as Fascist Sucksberg tosses in Jail those users who are Conservatives / Republicans for their opinions, even if many of those posts don't appear inflammatory. Enter in the Leftist controlled D.C. govt and there will be even harder restrictions on an already Fascist CEO's social media platform site!
Eric

Greenville, OH
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

I watched the segment, and all I can say is .....Duh, who doesn't already know this? It is what all of MSM has become.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:47 am I watched the segment, and all I can say is .....Duh, who doesn't already know this? It is what all of MSM has become.
Pretty much! TV is hard to watch anymore period as well as social media.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:58 am
Bgoney wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:47 am I watched the segment, and all I can say is .....Duh, who doesn't already know this? It is what all of MSM has become.
She seems like a liberal with some rare common sense. Although it seems like her original intentions are to get rid of only right wing nut job mis information, her actions could and should involve unintentional consequences for liberal nut jobs as well.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:43 am
tron777 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:58 am
She seems like a liberal with some rare common sense. Although it seems like her original intentions are to get rid of only right wing nut job mis information, her actions could and should involve unintentional consequences for liberal nut jobs as well.
Oh I agree... there are nut jobs on both ends of the spectrum. It is refreshing to see a Lib with some common sense though. I think most can agree on that lol It's just a shame that these big tech companies get away with this stuff but money talks and bullshit walks as the old saying goes. With the Dems having most of the power and money nowadays, Big Tech backs them so they can continue making money at the peoples expense.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Some day a sensible lib will expose these so called "fact checkers" of all these big tech companies. I saw a list of the some of the people Google uses as "fact checkers" or sensorship dept. and they were all these liberal college professors from very liberal universities, which is exactly what we all new