World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 pm lol, NCAA finals starts at 9:20, that’s a big I don’t care enough to stay up and watch it time , WTH. And they wander why the woman’s final’s drew such a big rating (along with CC) .
Its beyond INsane that the powers that be can't schedule the Men's Final 2 game like for 8 o'clock instead. My Dad watched it and was pulling for Purdue.
Eric

Greenville, OH
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:57 pm WTF are we doing?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/26/business ... index.html
And speaking of the Marxist Left's war on farmers and livestock, Maggot Bill Gates has pooposed manufacturing synthetic milk from maggots to eliminate bovine flatulence.

https://track.christianpatriotdaily.com ... 8&__onlt=h
Eric

Greenville, OH
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

I remember 30 years ago joking how Libs would introduce a fart tax and gradually as the years have gone by, watched it unfolding, and lo-and behold , wa-la. People actually believe this a threat to the existence of our climate
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Ok boys and girls ( no offense) no need to start a new topic as this is world news. Trump legend grows. MSM continues to be exposed. SS shows its intentional negligence of Trump security detail. Liberal politicians pretend to be appalled. Are you prepared??????
tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:40 am I remember 30 years ago joking how Libs would introduce a fart tax and gradually as the years have gone by, watched it unfolding, and lo-and behold , wa-la. People actually believe this a threat to the existence of our climate
I did have a bad burrito last night though
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:57 am Ok boys and girls ( no offense) no need to start a new topic as this is world news. Trump legend grows. MSM continues to be exposed. SS shows its intentional negligence of Trump security detail. Liberal politicians pretend to be appalled. Are you prepared??????
No doubt that George Soros, the Obamas and Clintons e.g. were in on it, too. They and others of the Deep State Swamp have been trying to set up on Trump numerous times. Rally goers even noticed the shooter perched on that rooftop but yet the authorities didn't act on it!
Eric

Greenville, OH
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Yes , dozens if not hundreds of people saw the shooter climbing on the roof, walking on the roof with a rifle minutes before shots were fired, and yet the SS didn’t see him or let him shoot first before SS fired any shots. Nothing to see here, move along
tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

I did listen to some ex secret service folks last night and a couple of things they mentioned and one is the ss only has so much manpower and they rely on local and state law enforcement. This is not blaming anyone because we have no ideal exactly who saw what and sure that will be investigated in the coming weeks. I have a second cousin who is in the ss and before that she started out as a kenton county police officer then a railroad detective then worked for the FBI in Indy and then moved on to the ss. These folks are so dedicated and yes are willing to give up their life for the person they are protecting. The problem is in the coming weeks the blame is going to be wide and by September the fighting between the two parties will once again be in full force
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Have to admit, I broke down yesterday and watched the MSM news Channels to try and get some news. First time in many many many years , and was quickly reminded why I gave up watching that garbage. Have to say though it was quite comical watching the anchors struggling to pretend concern. And the way they reported for the first couple of hours as “a shooting at a Donald Trump rally “ with one attendee killed . And going on and on saying “ it’s not yet known if this was an assassination attempt “ . I mean you have to laugh. How on Gods green earth can people watch the MSM night after night for their news and information is beyond my comprehension
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Not blaming the ground people, whoever was in charge of setting up security needs to be investigated. There was only two or three buildings equal to out buildings or barns with large rooftops to secure and would be relatively easy to do so. It’s not like they had to scan numerous high rise buildings that would have a sniper’s view. Was it intentional negligence? Not sure what other answer would best fit
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Bgoney wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:55 am Not blaming the ground people,yet , but whoever was in charge of setting up security needs to be investigated. There was only two or three buildings equal to out buildings or barns with large rooftops to secure and would be relatively easy to do so. It’s not like they had to scan numerous high rise buildings that would have a sniper’s view. Was it intentional negligence? Not sure what other answer would best fit
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:48 am Have to admit, I broke down yesterday and watched the MSM news Channels to try and get some news. First time in many many many years , and was quickly reminded why I gave up watching that garbage. Have to say though it was quite comical watching the anchors struggling to pretend concern. And the way they reported for the first couple of hours as “a shooting at a Donald Trump rally “ with one attendee killed . And going on and on saying “ it’s not yet known if this was an assassination attempt “ . I mean you have to laugh. How on Gods green earth can people watch the MSM night after night for their news and information is beyond my comprehension
I've been crying on and off, too, bro. Leaves a chilling and nauseating feeling in one's gut. A miracle from God that he had his face turned in such a way that the bullet grazed near his right ear.

The murdered gentleman in the crowd who was sitting / standing somewhere behind Pres Trump was named Corey and leaves behind a wife and daughters. :cry: He was a wonderful family man and fire chief and firefighter etc. in his community. Prayers with his family and with the two critically injured rally attendees and their families. Prayers with the Trumps and with our country. :waveusa: :waveusa:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I've been silent on this topic for a while, but I've been pretty busy! I have been paying attention to the coverage of the attempted assassination on Trump. This should trouble every American. Our political climate should trouble every American. The state of affairs that our country is in should be troubling. Whether you like Trump. hate Trump, or don't care one way or the other... this should also be troubling to you. The Secret Service failed miserably as mentioned with the security detail at the last Trump Rally. However, God was with Trump that day and with our country. The RNC starts this week in Milwaukee Wisc and Trump will be there. I heard where he has been re-writing his speech trying to unify our country. IMO the assassination attempt only fuels us Patriots and the election ought to be a slam dunk now for Trump! This should delay the Left and their communist ways for another 4 years. This should give the Republicans time to put together a game plan and then for the 2028 Election, put up someone good to keep the ball rolling.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:44 am I've been silent on this topic for a while, but I've been pretty busy! I have been paying attention to the coverage of the attempted assassination on Trump. This should trouble every American. Our political climate should trouble every American. The state of affairs that our country is in should be troubling. Whether you like Trump. hate Trump, or don't care one way or the other... this should also be troubling to you. The Secret Service failed miserably as mentioned with the security detail at the last Trump Rally. However, God was with Trump that day and with our country. The RNC starts this week in Milwaukee Wisc and Trump will be there. I heard where he has been re-writing his speech trying to unify our country. IMO the assassination attempt only fuels us Patriots and the election ought to be a slam dunk now for Trump! This should delay the Left and their communist ways for another 4 years. This should give the Republicans time to put together a game plan and then for the 2028 Election, put up someone good to keep the ball rolling.
Amen Bro!

I look forward to watching coverage of the convention, too! :usa: :waveusa:

Also Biden should fire the head of Secret Service named Cheatle for gross negligence e.g.
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:54 am
tron777 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:44 am I've been silent on this topic for a while, but I've been pretty busy! I have been paying attention to the coverage of the attempted assassination on Trump. This should trouble every American. Our political climate should trouble every American. The state of affairs that our country is in should be troubling. Whether you like Trump. hate Trump, or don't care one way or the other... this should also be troubling to you. The Secret Service failed miserably as mentioned with the security detail at the last Trump Rally. However, God was with Trump that day and with our country. The RNC starts this week in Milwaukee Wisc and Trump will be there. I heard where he has been re-writing his speech trying to unify our country. IMO the assassination attempt only fuels us Patriots and the election ought to be a slam dunk now for Trump! This should delay the Left and their communist ways for another 4 years. This should give the Republicans time to put together a game plan and then for the 2028 Election, put up someone good to keep the ball rolling.
Amen Bro!

I look forward to watching coverage of the convention, too! :usa: :waveusa:

Also Biden should fire the head of Secret Service named Cheatle for gross negligence e.g.
I agree Bro. She has been silent thus far, but I am sure she will get summoned by Congress in due time.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

The raw footage from attendees is extraordinary damning to the SS. As I said before, hundreds of people saw the guy on the roof minutes before and now have seen footage of police officers also seeing the guy minutes before. Also footage shows the SS snipers seeing the shooter minutes before but did not engage until after shots were fired. It’s incredible, I’ll say it again , intentionally negligence at the least which is a serious crime and possibly a worse scenario to come.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:05 am The raw footage from attendees is extraordinary damning to the SS. As I said before, hundreds of people saw the guy on the roof minutes before and now have seen footage of police officers also seeing the guy minutes before. Also footage shows the SS snipers seeing the shooter minutes before but did not engage until after shots were fired. It’s incredible, I’ll say it again , intentionally negligence at the least which is a serious crime and possibly a worse scenario to come.
I heard this morning also that local police may have actually engaged with the shooter moments before shots were fired. Yet somehow, the SS had no idea what was going on. I still cannot get over that fact. I hope to see some heads roll here soon!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

There is absolutely no government agency trump can trust. I don’t know how he survives through this.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:07 am There is absolutely no government agency trump can trust. I don’t know how he survives through this.
I agree. We know the FBI and the DOJ are corrupt. I wouldn't doubt it if the CIA was too! I sure hope that we don't see some other copy cat nut jobs try to take him out again. For a long time, the Left has touted that Trump is a dictator and a threat to our democracy. That is laughable as we both know. People like the shooter are the type that are the real threat to our democracy and our everyday freedoms. When is this crap going to stop? I hope and pray that we are not to the point of no return but who knows. We may have passed that point already.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:14 am
Bgoney wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:07 am There is absolutely no government agency trump can trust. I don’t know how he survives through this.
I agree. We know the FBI and the DOJ are corrupt. I wouldn't doubt it if the CIA was too! I sure hope that we don't see some other copy cat nut jobs try to take him out again. For a long time, the Left has touted that Trump is a dictator and a threat to our democracy. That is laughable as we both know. People like the shooter are the type that are the real threat to our democracy and our everyday freedoms. When is this crap going to stop? I hope and pray that we are not to the point of no return but who knows. We may have passed that point already.
The other day Biden said that its time to put a bullseye on Trump! :x

**SMH**
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:51 am

**SMH**
Yep and now he is preaching unity. :lol: What a double standard!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Big victory for Trump and our party is that a sound-minded judge has ruled that the Docs case is to be thrown out! :)

We've all known for some time that that corrupt hack Jack Smith was appointed illegally!

Dims are probably steaming! :lol:
Eric

Greenville, OH
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:53 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:51 am

**SMH**
Yep and now he is preaching unity. :lol: What a double standard!
:lol:
Eric

Greenville, OH
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

The continuing raw footage and accounts from people on the ground are so conclusive that at the very least intentional negligence was part of the plan . You don’t need the MSM to explain everything to you. It’s all there to see and come to a common sense conclusion . This wasn’t a difficult outside venue to secure by an Amateur , let alone by professionals .