Mass shootings epidemic

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Mass shootings epidemic

Post by Bgoney »

Another mass shooting at a parade in suburb of Chicago. Possible suspect is yet another teen early 20s. To many Young minds combined with today's social media sewer extravaganza are being molded into zombie-like murders incapable of any kind of remorse or compassion for any other life form. Anyone ages 18-21 if they want to buy any type of gun, they must have 2 other adults over the age of 21 to co-sign along with them and they must also pass background checks. If all pass , they get to buy their gun , no harm to the right to own a gun by a responsible citizen. These are my current thoughts and Possible solutions to at least limit the future lone wolf teen/early 20s psychopath mass murder which I'm pretty sure are in abundance. I think these lone wolf teens would have a hard time getting other responsible adults to co-sign . Because people usual know these youngsters are a bit off.. I'm trying to think of ways to help this ever growing problem, instead of sticking my head in mud. What if any ideas do you think may help without denying a responsible citizen to own a gun.
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: Mass shootings epidemic

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:35 pm Another mass shooting at a parade in suburb of Chicago. Possible suspect is yet another teen early 20s. To many Young minds combined with today's social media sewer extravaganza are being molded into zombie-like murders incapable of any kind of remorse or compassion for any other life form. Anyone ages 18-21 if they want to buy any type of gun, they must have 2 other adults over the age of 21 to co-sign along with them and they must also pass background checks. If all pass , they get to buy their gun , no harm to the right to own a gun by a responsible citizen. These are my current thoughts and Possible solutions to at least limit the future lone wolf teen/early 20s psychopath mass murder which I'm pretty sure are in abundance. I think these lone wolf teens would have a hard time getting other responsible adults to co-sign . Because people usual know these youngsters are a bit off.. I'm trying to think of ways to help this ever growing problem, instead of sticking my head in mud. What if any ideas do you think may help without denying a responsible citizen to own a gun.
I 1000% agree bro!

Mental health center and hospital closures are also a big problem and why there are so many hell-bent active shooters.

The mayor of Highland Park, IL Nancy Rotering is also a liberal and like Lori Lightweight of Chicago, I wonder if she'll just blame the gun instead of the perpetrator like those of her side of the aisle in the D.C. Swamp do.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

The poser Robert E. “Bobby” Crimo III, age 21, was apprehended Mon evening after a short vehicle chase with law enforcement.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I can't figure out why people have changed so much. Where are these influx of mentally deranged people coming from? The media and social media sensationalizing it is also a big problem. Quit reporting it and giving people their 15 seconds of fame. That would cut down on it too.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:43 am I can't figure out why people have changed so much. Where are these influx of mentally deranged people coming from? The media and social media sensationalizing it is also a big problem. Quit reporting it and giving people their 15 seconds of fame. That would cut down on it too.
1000% agree bro!

I also read where the Highland Park shooter is a Pres Trump supporter, so unfortunately watch the rabid Leftist loons try to pin blame on Trump for that shooting.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

That shooter, not surprisingly, has a rap sheet paper trail of infractions. In 2019 authorities found on him 16 knives and that same year he threatened to kill his entire family. Police frequently went to his family's home. He had also contemplated suicide in the past. He was actually able to pass 4 background checks in the past, too. Sadly, family fail, judicial fail, and mental health system fail all together contributed in some way to that troubled soul's path in life.

He had dressed in "drag" and climbed up through a fire escape to his perch inside of a bldg.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

The death toll is now at 8. :cry: Among the casualties are the parents of a 2 yr-old boy. :cry:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/high ... ICUU2RCSU/

The shooter considered a 2nd attack.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Another 20ish year old zombie-like assassin in Indy. Social media-made killers are not going away, they are here to stay. They will strike anywhere and anyone.. When schools go back in to session they better be prepared.
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:50 am Another 20ish year old zombie-like assassin in Indy. Social media-made killers are not going away, they are here to stay. They will strike anywhere and anyone.. When schools go back in to session they better be prepared.
Media quickly dropped the story when it came to light that a true hero who was carrying saved the day and shot the assassin before a lot more carnage could happen. Also - at least one media outlet reported this hero was "breaking the mall rules" by carrying. Really?
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

We need more heroes out there and more of that should be reported!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Thankful for and kudos to those like 22-year-old Elisjsha Dicken!! :thumbupleft:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

I see the thugs have been arrested in the OTR shootings. Two gang bangers and lifelong thugs, which, it was pretty obvious from the get-go that's who it was. The goofy local media went through hoops, bent over backwards, and kept it hush hush on who did it , who do they think they are fooling when they don't report on a description of the perpetrators? Do they not know the general public knows how they operate? Everyone knows if these were two white thugs, that the media would be announcing 24/7 with much glee that it was white thugs. They didn't, so you automatically knew who did it. All the TV news and radio news absolutely would not give a description. Even the police wouldn't do it. It's sad the woke mob continues its influence and insanity on all platform's
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Another day in America, another mass shooting .
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:38 am Another day in America, another mass shooting .
Yeah, it's on the news more often then not any more. Sometimes even multiple shootings a day.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Yes and this latest one e.g. happened "too close to home" as I have a cousin, her husband and their young adult daughter who reside in VA Beach.