Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Re: Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:16 am Don't forget to wear two masks also. Doubles your chances of not getting sick! :lol: I don't have a sheep icon so how about a cow :cow:
Lol.

I've used two masks the whole time , one for each truck, washed them one time and miracle of miracles I'm still here.
If anyone wants to borrow one I will rent these miracle mask out , especially to CNN peeps
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:40 am
tron777 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:16 am Don't forget to wear two masks also. Doubles your chances of not getting sick! :lol: I don't have a sheep icon so how about a cow :cow:
Lol.

I've used two masks the whole time , one for each truck, washed them one time and miracle of miracles I'm still here.
If anyone wants to borrow one I will rent these miracle mask out , especially to CNN peeps
Same here. Have one in my car and one if I am with someone else.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Re the Delta variant ~ what baffles me i.e. is last night, Sean Hannity said he has a friend who is fully vaccinated / activated and he still ended up with a case of the Delta that put him in the hospital. Thankfully he's on the rebound as he received that hydroxy drug therapy treatment that Pres Trump had i.e. Perhaps Sean's friend is more advanced in age and / or has a preexisting condition, though, which made him more susceptible.

Anyway, beyond sick and tired, too, of how the commierats keep playing on Covid period!
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Lol, your buddy Andy thinks pre-schoolers are going to wear masks all day without contaminating them. There are very few adults that can do this. But alas, we must pretend
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Bgoney wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:11 pm Lol, your buddy Andy thinks pre-schoolers are going to wear masks all day without contaminating them. There are very few adults that can do this. But alas, we must pretend
I'm waiting for the millions of health problems that will arise from young children having to breathe in their own air for 8 hours a day into increasingly unsanitary masks......but no worries from Fickle Fauci, he doesn't think!
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:55 pm
Bgoney wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:11 pm Lol, your buddy Andy thinks pre-schoolers are going to wear masks all day without contaminating them. There are very few adults that can do this. But alas, we must pretend
I'm waiting for the millions of health problems that will arise from young children having to breathe in their own air for 8 hours a day into increasingly unsanitary masks......but no worries from Fickle Fauci, he doesn't think!
Freaking hilarious isn't what the Gov is doing to this state. Sigh...
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I love how Gov Ron of FL keeps on sparring it out with Byedone over the masking!

TRUMP / DESANTIS 2024!! :usa: :thumbupleft:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:21 pm I love how Gov Ron of FL keeps on sparring it out with Byedone over the masking!

TRUMP / DESANTIS 2024!! :usa: :thumbupleft:
I'd be ok with that.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Check this out:

https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/cdc-amend ... ccuracies/

It's all a sick game folks. All we heard for weeks is how the numbers in Florida are record high and soaring.....when in fact the numbers were inaccurate. Who's surprised by this?
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:58 am Check this out:

https://nypost.com/2021/08/11/cdc-amend ... ccuracies/

It's all a sick game folks. All we heard for weeks is how the numbers in Florida are record high and soaring.....when in fact the numbers were inaccurate. Who's surprised by this?
Very interesting! Covid is real. I know it for a fact. It took my grandma and lots of other people from their families. However, as we saw with the 2020 Election... if FL's numbers are inflated, are the other states numbers inflated too? I so wish we could get that information checked out.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:01 am Very interesting! Covid is real. I know it for a fact. It took my grandma and lots of other people from their families. However, as we saw with the 2020 Election... if FL's numbers are inflated, are the other states numbers inflated too? I so wish we could get that information checked out.
Oh absolutely I think Covid is real, however the mass panic and everywhere you look hospital beds are overflowing and new case records being set (in Red states only apparently - TX/FL for example) - is this really true, or is the media just flaming this up (with the CDC's assistance) to accomplish their agenda.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:07 am
tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:01 am Very interesting! Covid is real. I know it for a fact. It took my grandma and lots of other people from their families. However, as we saw with the 2020 Election... if FL's numbers are inflated, are the other states numbers inflated too? I so wish we could get that information checked out.
Oh absolutely I think Covid is real, however the mass panic and everywhere you look hospital beds are overflowing and new case records being set (in Red states only apparently - TX/FL for example) - is this really true, or is the media just flaming this up to accomplish their agenda.
I'm with you Mike... I would seriously like to know. Is it really impacting kids now as much as they say it is? 99.9995% I thought was the correct rate for children to survive this disease last time I checked. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

What pisses me off to no end... is that we have a Govt now and a Pres who is in bed with the murderous Chinese Communist Party instead of doing something about this. I mean the whole world is impacted by this. why don't we all band together and defeat them? It could be done. Too many pansies and people in bed with each other to get anything accomplished is the most likely reason. Too many bribes and kick backs.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:09 am
I'm with you Mike... I would seriously like to know. Is it really impacting kids now as much as they say it is? 99.9995% I thought was the correct rate for children to survive this disease last time I checked. :lol:
Exactly, Les! And isn't it amazing how all this talk magically appears around the time of kids returning to school and many districts relaxing their lockdown/mask status.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:11 am What pisses me off to no end... is that we have a Govt now and a Pres who is in bed with the murderous Chinese Communist Party instead of doing something about this. I mean the whole world is impacted by this. why don't we all band together and defeat them? It could be done. Too many pansies and people in bed with each other to get anything accomplished is the most likely reason. Too many bribes and kick backs.
Awesome post! :goodpost:
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:12 am
tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:09 am
Exactly, Les! And isn't it amazing how all this talk magically appears around the time of kids returning to school and many districts relaxing their lockdown/mask status.
Very suspicious indeed.... Lotta teachers unions trying to run the show out there now. IMO no one anymore really has our children's best interests in mind. All anyone cares out now is making money and finding the easy way out and blaming others.

EDIT: This is a whole other topic, but our educational system has been in decline for years now even before COVID. All COVID is doing now is polishing it off.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Then there is this nugget:

https://summit.news/2021/08/11/cnn-medi ... kly-tests/

Seriously??? She even admits cloth masks are useless! LOL
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:18 am Then there is this nugget:

https://summit.news/2021/08/11/cnn-medi ... kly-tests/

Seriously??? She even admits cloth masks are useless! LOL
May as well put a gas mask on them and wrap 'em up in bubble wrap. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So very thankful every day that we all had our schooling during the Sane Lane Era!! :thumbupleft:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Your pal Andy really getting PO'd now. I fully expect an upcoming press conference with mega tears, and plethora of expletives, ae... gosh darnit, dad-gummit, sons-a-guns, knuckleheads, hooligans, deplorables, hill-jacks, bumpkins, golly-gee, and for heavens sake.........etc,etc
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:27 am Your pal Andy really getting PO'd now. I fully expect an upcoming press conference with mega tears, and plethora of expletives, ae... gosh darnit, dad-gummit, sons-a-guns, knuckleheads, hooligans, deplorables, hill-jacks, bumpkins, golly-gee, and for heavens sake.........etc,etc
That happened the other day. He had a big melt down blaming the high numbers on the unvaccinated. He is blaming them for everything.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Andy Beshear sounds like a Gavin Nuisance of CA.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:58 pm Andy Beshear sounds like a Gavin Nuisance of CA.
I won't go that far, but he is a control freak, no doubt about that.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/coro ... THWB22IQQ/

TX Gov Greg Abbott has tested positive.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/coronavirus/d ... UZI45CFUY/

Our country will NEVER be rid of Covid and any variant strains because of INsane Brainless Byedone and Hyena Harris's WIDE OPEN border policy!! :devil: :fireface: