World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by Bgoney »

And another , nothing to see here , move along , just practicing our satellite towing service for those in need of a helping hand, we mean no harm . Lol

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-s ... ther-orbit
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

In the plain stupid dept, Byedone has started distributing crack pipes for free to addicts. Its no wonder his partner-in-crime Hunter is a hazed out junkie.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:35 pm In the plain stupid dept, Byedone has started distributing crack pipes for free to addicts. Its no wonder his partner-in-crime Hunter is a hazed out junkie.
I heard Seattle tried that once before and more people got hooked on crack as a result. What geniuses think up this kind of stuff??!!??! :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Lol, that be very racist if a republican did that and probably impeachment hearing worthy
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Lmao, but before you get your free crack pipe you have to show proof of C19 shot. I love it.. ... It sounds like an old SNL skit . Only in a liberal world
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Glad that truckers are giving those like Justin Deaudeau i.e. a hard time!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:08 pm Glad that truckers are giving those like Justin Deaudeau i.e. a hard time!
Truckers deserve respect. They give us our stuff. If that movement catches on here, look out!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:57 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:08 pm Glad that truckers are giving those like Justin Deaudeau i.e. a hard time!
Truckers deserve respect. They give us our stuff. If that movement catches on here, look out!
Totally agree, bro!

I heard on Fox News during lunch that Deaudeau Bird wants the truckers out of Ottawa by sometime tomorrow (Thurs).

Deaudeau has gone full communist just like Byedone and Harris! :x

Wonder if there will be any violence tomorrow in Ottawa ...?
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Heard that Deaudeau Bird's royal "county" mounties started arresting the protesting truckers in Ottawa on Thurs evening, including the organizers. :( Totally peaceful protesters, yet totalitarian communist regime Deaudeau going OVERREACH!
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!!. Can the liberals finally now see and admit that energy independence was and is the only way to go . Please swallow the hate and get on board. The US has enough coal and oil and gas deposit on our lands to accomplish this for at least the next 50 years. By then, new technologies will be developed and we can move on from there.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Trump needs to STFU. I heard and read the interview he did this week. Yes, I know what he meant in regards to putin , but JC , he has to be smarter in how he says things . He has to know the MSM is going to take clips of everything he says and bend it the wrong direction.
And he sure makes it easy for them. Now all the rest of the world sees is the clips of him saying , Putin is savvy , or brilliant, or a great leader , without any other content added which looks horrible. Please Donald, STFU
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 pm Trump needs to STFU. I heard and read the interview he did this week. Yes, I know what he meant in regards to putin , but JC , he has to be smarter in how he says things . He has to know the MSM is going to take clips of everything he says and bend it the wrong direction.
And he sure makes it easy for them. Now all the rest of the world sees is the clips of him saying , Putin is savvy , or brilliant, or a great leader , without any other content added which looks horrible. Please Donald, STFU
Wish a special force of snipers would ambush and take out Mad Vlad!

Frankly, hypothetically, I believe Trump is the only one who could take down the Hildebeast in 2024. He's number one via the 2022 CPAC straw poll.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I hope we can make it until 2024. Hell, I hope we can make it until the midterms in Nov of 22. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:34 am I hope we can make it until 2024. Hell, I hope we can make it until the midterms in Nov of 22. :lol:
Ain't it the truth. My point is , we don't need to heree Trump patting himself on the back atm. It's a horrible look. People already know how bad Bidens policies are and from all indications Republicans look to gain in the midterms based on Bidens failures not what trump has to say. Trump at this point can only harm that possibility with some of the dumb stuff he says. I still think his actions after the election cost the Republicans those senate seats in that special election in Georgia. Yes , alot of it is true, but sometimes its better not to speak the truth if the timing is off. (See Phil Michelson)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:57 am
tron777 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:34 am I hope we can make it until 2024. Hell, I hope we can make it until the midterms in Nov of 22. :lol:
Ain't it the truth. My point is , we don't need to heree Trump patting himself on the back atm. It's a horrible look. People already know how bad Bidens policies are and from all indications Republicans look to gain in the midterms based on Bidens failures not what trump has to say. Trump at this point can only harm that possibility with some of the dumb stuff he says. I still think his actions after the election cost the Republicans those senate seats in that special election in Georgia. Yes , alot of it is true, but sometimes its better not to speak the truth if the timing is off. (See Phil Michelson)
Now is the time to act instead of flapping your gums. I totally get your point and it's a good one too. If he is going to come back onto the scene to help save this country it's time to act and stop shooting off at the mouth. I totally agree with you on this.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Guys,

That's just Trump though. I get what you're both saying but God is the only who can humble him in efforts to try to make our country better again, post Byedone / Harris. Not even staff like Kellyanne Conway or even his wife Melania could get him to change his personality ego.

Perhaps its time to find someone equally strong but with more of a Presidential personality demeanor like Ron DeSantis or Mike Pompeo i.e.

Also potential fraud via the Left needs to be a lot more closely scrutinized and prevented this time around re the 2022 Midterms and 2024 WH run. The judicial process including much of the SCOTUS epic failed in the 2020 one by NOT investigating and instead caving into bullying by George Soros, BLMarxists and Antifa. Also re the 2020 the Left played the pandemic full tilt for their scheming as we all know. Doesn't matter how much or how little fraud as fraud is FRAUD. To this day some battleground states are still uncovering evidence of it and in substantial amounts, too. Our country should go back to using just paper balloting and no more early voting i.e. as ways to keep the Left from circumventing the electoral process.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:50 am Guys,

That's just Trump though. I get what you're both saying but God is the only who can humble him in efforts to try to make our country better again, post Byedone / Harris. Not even staff like Kellyanne Conway or even his wife Melania could get him to change his personality ego.

Perhaps its time to find someone equally strong but with more of a Presidential personality demeanor like Ron DeSantis or Mike Pompeo i.e.

Also potential fraud via the Left needs to be a lot more closely scrutinized and prevented this time around re the 2022 Midterms and 2024 WH run. The judicial process including much of the SCOTUS epic failed in the 2020 one by NOT investigating and instead caving into bullying by George Soros, BLMarxists and Antifa. Also re the 2020 the Left played the pandemic full tilt for their scheming as we all know. Doesn't matter how much or how little fraud as fraud is FRAUD. To this day some battleground states are still uncovering evidence of it and in substantial amounts, too. Our country should go back to using just paper balloting and no more early voting i.e. as ways to keep the Left from circumventing the electoral process.
I love Trump's strong rhetoric. It works. His economic policies work. Just need to take care of business and not piss off the American people as we can get you back in... if we survive long enough. That's all I am saying here. We don't need anymore BS and craziness. Let's get it done!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:27 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:50 am Guys,

I love Trump's strong rhetoric. It works. His economic policies work. Just need to take care of business and not piss off the American people as we can get you back in... if we survive long enough. That's all I am saying here. We don't need anymore BS and craziness. Let's get it done!
I totally agree bro! :)

Trump gave a great speech on Sat night at the annual CPAC in Orlando, FL i.e. :) It was aired mainly on Newsmax, CSPAN and probably OAN, too.

Wish I had watched more of that event as a whole array of great guest speakers addressed the conference over those few days. :)
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

gang-green.png
cb030221dapr20210302094524.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

That's about the truth of it right there! A perfect cartoon of real life and how awful it truly has become due to this line of thinking.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Yep, and so we're feeding the Russian communist economy through their pipelines. :x

Btw guys, Mad Vlad could very well do a major cyber attack on our energy and financial sources.

Are you ready food-wise, water-wise and possibly water purifying straws-wise??

Fox News and Newsmax have been talking about this.

Better to be safe, than sorry. :(
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Lol, this a good one

Screenshot_20220315-085718_Twitter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Good ole Peppermint Patty! :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

The other day Fox News reporter Peter Doocy put Peppermint Patty Pissaki in "her place" lol. ;)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:12 pm The other day Fox News reporter Peter Doocy put Peppermint Patty Pissaki in "her place" lol. ;)
That happens on a regular basis. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page