World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by MVWxObserver »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:35 pm
tron777 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:54 am Levin will have Trump on tonight at 8pm as well.
Looking forward to it, Bro! :usa: :thumbupleft:
Will be shown tonight at 11 o'clock ET instead, because understandably of coverage of that motorist who plowed into a crowd of people at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, WI. Some idiot roared along on a parade route! :x

Prayers and thoughts with the injured / their families and with the families of the murdered. :cry: :cry:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

The driver who caused that horrific situation at the Waukesha Christmas parade has been ID'ed as 39 yr-old Darrell Brooks Jr. who acted alone and who has a lengthy criminal record. He was fleeing the scene of another crime that he was involved in when he drove onto the route of that parade. Also Brooks had been recently released from the Milwaukee Co Jail. So far he has been charged with 5 counts of intentional homicide with additional charges pending.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... phC98YVnzM

Snowflake patsy China bosom buddy LeYAWN James has a hissy sissy tizzy over 2 Indiana Pacers fans! :lol:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Oh boy, just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger , over Thanksgiving we had our normal family get together . 3 of my relatives are teachers of junior high and high school age kids in different areas of tri-state. They all explained that in their schools ,there are kids that wear colored bracelets to which gender they want to be recognized for that DAY, it could be totally different next. And everyone else has to go along. But wait, that's not even the strangest goings on. There is another growing crowd of kids that apparently want to be called "furries " as they wear collars on their necks to identify to a certain animal. This is no joke, and teachers have to go along with these disturbing mental situations. It's just so sad what's going g on in schools and for the normal teachers , it has to be even more stressful than it already was
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:40 am Oh boy, just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger , over Thanksgiving we had our normal family get together . 3 of my relatives are teachers of junior high and high school age kids in different areas of tri-state. They all explained that in their schools ,there are kids that wear colored bracelets to which gender they want to be recognized for that DAY, it could be totally different next. And everyone else has to go along. But wait, that's not even the strangest goings on. There is another growing crowd of kids that apparently want to be called "furries " as they wear collars on their necks to identify to a certain animal. This is no joke, and teachers have to go along with these disturbing mental situations. It's just so sad what's going g on in schools and for the normal teachers , it has to be even more stressful than it already was
It almost sounds like a cult or something. Very strange.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I have a cousin here in Greenville who is a vocational rehab job coach and he often travels back and forth with clients to various job training sites at businesses in the Miami Valley. One of his 'male' clients on some days wants to be ID'ed as like Nick and other days as Nicole. My cousin has to put up with that.

Also at some retailers, there is a restroom designated as Unisex. Along with the traditional Men and Women restrooms.

Radical Leftism "WOKE" INsanity for ya!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:36 am
Bgoney wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:40 am Oh boy, just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger , over Thanksgiving we had our normal family get together . 3 of my relatives are teachers of junior high and high school age kids in different areas of tri-state. They all explained that in their schools ,there are kids that wear colored bracelets to which gender they want to be recognized for that DAY, it could be totally different next. And everyone else has to go along. But wait, that's not even the strangest goings on. There is another growing crowd of kids that apparently want to be called "furries " as they wear collars on their necks to identify to a certain animal. This is no joke, and teachers have to go along with these disturbing mental situations. It's just so sad what's going g on in schools and for the normal teachers , it has to be even more stressful than it already was
It almost sounds like a cult or something. Very strange.
Thank God, Bgoney, you, myself, and other AV community members had our schooling during the Sane Lane Era!!
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/wauk ... K7Y5MYFE4/

Under the plain stupid category ...

So Waukesha Christmas parade ogre Darrell Brooks Jr feels demonized. Well, boo hoo hoo ..."cry me a river" ole bleeding heart O'Byedone BLMarxists sympathizer snowflake.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

http://clicks.christianpatriotdaily.com ... DvvnxmjohC

Remember the "infrastructure" bill that some RINOs helped the Byedone administration pass a few weeks ago ...?
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/watc ... S6RPCIFRU/

Under the plain stupid category ...as the ole Hildebeast still canNOT get over her 2016 Election loss!

So thankful that she and Pedo Slick Willie didn't ever make it to the WH and of course wish that Creepy Sleepy Joe and Cackling Harlot Hen Harris hadn't either.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:17 pm https://www.whio.com/news/trending/watc ... S6RPCIFRU/

Under the plain stupid category ...as the ole Hildebeast still canNOT get over her 2016 Election loss!

So thankful that she and Pedo Slick Willie didn't ever make it to the WH and of course wish that Creepy Sleepy Joe and Cackling Harlot Hen Harris hadn't either.
The entire Clinton family belongs in jail. It'll never happen unfortunately.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/juss ... WBHGFK2IY/

Smollett found guilty on 5 of 6 disorderly conduct charges.

With his conviction, Smollett faces as many as three years in prison for each charge against him, though experts told the AP that they expected the actor to more likely be placed on probation and ordered to perform community service.

Goes to figure! :roll:

Another something "special" elitist ...
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:05 pm https://www.whio.com/news/trending/juss ... WBHGFK2IY/

Smollett found guilty on 5 of 6 disorderly conduct charges.

With his conviction, Smollett faces as many as three years in prison for each charge against him, though experts told the AP that they expected the actor to more likely be placed on probation and ordered to perform community service.

Goes to figure! :roll:

Another something "special" elitist ...
Sentencing won't be for a couple of weeks. I really hope that he gets a year or two in prison for this. But probably won't. Such a sad state this country has become. It's sickening.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Even Disaster-Ridden States Want Nothing To Do With Biden – And This Proves It

http://clicks.christianpatriotdaily.com ... EnpGoE5fk3
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

That bitch Carma always wins in the end.

S. Representative Mary Gay Scanlon, a Democrat who represents Pennsylvania’s 5th Congressional District, was carjacked and robbed at gunpoint Wednesday afternoon. Scanlon, who has previously supported efforts to “Defund the Police,” was attacked in broad daylight and forced to hand over her keys and belongings.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:03 pm That bitch Carma always wins in the end.

S. Representative Mary Gay Scanlon, a Democrat who represents Pennsylvania’s 5th Congressional District, was carjacked and robbed at gunpoint Wednesday afternoon. Scanlon, who has previously supported efforts to “Defund the Police,” was attacked in broad daylight and forced to hand over her keys and belongings.
It all evens out in the end. :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I also heard that another Dim rep was also carjacked.

The party that thrives on communism, corruption, and crime. :fireface:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

And she prob blames it all on Trump lol
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

So I guess this brilliant activist.......er um "Journalist" missed the past few weeks of record bitter cold in Alaska, eh?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/67-degrees-i ... 05514.html
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

LMAO , OH the Humanity. NCAA pretends this is noble to except. Absurdity reigns. Women sports never to be the same . Thanks Joe.

PENN’S TRANSGENDER SWIMMER LOST TO YALE’S TRANSGENDER SWIMMER IN A HOTLY CONTESTED WOMEN’S IVY LEAGUE 100 METER RACE

Penn transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, who had been crushing her competition since joining the women’s swim team after three years swimming as a biological male, met her match Saturday in the 100-meter freestyle during a tri-meet with Yale and Dartmouth.

Thomas won the 200-meter and 500-meter races at Penn’s final home meet of the season, but she finished sixth in the 100-meter where Yale’s Iszac Henig, a transgender swimmer who is in the process of transitioning from female to male, crushed Thomas. Henig finished the 100 in 49.57 while Thomas touched the wall in 52.84.

“I wasn’t prepared for that. Everything is messed up. I can’t wrap my head around this. The NCAA needs to do something about this. They need to put science into the decision and discussion,” a Penn swim parent told The Daily Mail.

As for Thomas who has already qualified for two events at the NCAA Championships, spectators at Saturday’s tri-meet described the odds-on-favorite to win national championships for Penn as “coasting” and “barely trying” during the 500-freestyle, which was won by a one-second margin.

Yes , you read that right . A person born as a female transitioning to a male , beat a person born as a male transitioning to a female?
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:30 am Yes , you read that right . A person born as a female transitioning to a male , beat a person born as a male transitioning to a female?
All I can say is, WTF? :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Unisex sports :lol: **SMH**
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Science and common sense have been totally contaminated by liberalism
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Lol, nothing to see here, just move along please and don't forget to get a rabies shot and monitor for other symptoms . Good Ole CDC

https://hbg100.com/2022/01/24/witness-a ... -symptoms/