World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by MVWxObserver »

The trillion dollar question IS WTH would a movie set have live ammo anyway?!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I have read and seen where charges are now being lodged against certain people from that "Rust" movie set as well they should be.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

There are a lot of unanswered questions on this. First of all, when you're on a movie set and are using guns, there is a supposed to be a real firearms expert onset to train the cast and crew. There was not in this case. Then, from what I've read, it was not a prop gun, but a real gun, loaded with real live ammo. Also, it was used for real target shooting practice earlier in the day. I've also read that the original production crew who was working this movie, "Rust" all left due to safety concerns. So it looks like they brought in a "third string" of people if you will, who had no idea what they were doing... obviously! We still have no idea who loaded the gun when it was handed to Alec Baldwin. Third... someone told Baldwin that the weapon was "cold" which we know it wasn't. It was hotter then hell! Also... as a responsible gun owner, you need to check said weapon for yourself. You need to verify that the weapon is cold before you do anything with it. I was taught to check your firearm. Never point it at anyone or anything. This didn't happen here either. Since there are over a 100 people to be interviewed for this tragedy, it's going to be a while before the truth comes out. Some heads are going to roll and multiple people should be in prison including Baldwin.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Negligence runs amuck in this tragedy. I said it earlier, these Hollywood type people are just plain stupid. I don't care if Jesus christ handed me a gun and told me it wasn't loaded, with all due respect, I'm still checking the damn thing for myself.
I doubt anyone will serve time because of intent, and you can't put anyone in jail because of stupidity. There will be numerous enormous civil suits involved and I hope it's enough to wake up the Hollywood ignorant.
These are the people who don't want people like us , that know the proper etiquette and respect for firearms , that want to take them from us
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:33 am Negligence runs amuck in this tragedy. I said it earlier, these Hollywood type people are just plain stupid. I don't care if Jesus christ handed me a gun and told me it wasn't loaded, with all due respect, I'm still checking the damn thing for myself.
I doubt anyone will serve time because of intent, and you can't put anyone in jail because of stupidity. There will be numerous enormous civil suits involved and I hope it's enough to wake up the Hollywood ignorant.
These are the people who don't want people like us , that know the proper etiquette and respect for firearms , that want to take them from us
Well stated. And they'll have to kill me to take my firearms.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

hw5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

That is freaking awesome! In other developments today, it looks like they maybe finally prosecute Andrew Cuomo on sexual misconduct. I agree... They also should nail the guy for all of those old people's deaths due to his terrible Covid policies back when he was Gov of NY. But that's a whole other list of charges and investigating that needs to be done.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:51 am
Bgoney wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:33 am Negligence runs amuck in this tragedy. I said it earlier, these Hollywood type people are just plain stupid. I don't care if Jesus christ handed me a gun and told me it wasn't loaded, with all due respect, I'm still checking the damn thing for myself.
Well stated. And they'll have to kill me to take my firearms.
Prayerfully a whole lot more radical Commierats ending up taking dirt naps than Patriots. :twisted: :waveusa: :waveusa:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:03 pmhw5.png
Clueless Kamala and her dog Dodo. :lol:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:17 pm That is freaking awesome! In other developments today, it looks like they maybe finally prosecute Andrew Cuomo on sexual misconduct. I agree... They also should nail the guy for all of those old people's deaths due to his terrible Covid policies back when he was Gov of NY. But that's a whole other list of charges and investigating that needs to be done.
Wish they'd toss both he and also his lunatic bro into solitary confinement for the rest of their time on earth!
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Everyone involved in the Rust shooting lawyering up and trying to deflect responsibility . Like I said earlier, negligence and stupidity Are everywhere and by everyone but no one is going g to jail. Lawsuits galore is the name of the game
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:38 pm Everyone involved in the Rust shooting lawyering up and trying to deflect responsibility . Like I said earlier, negligence and stupidity Are everywhere and by everyone but no one is going g to jail. Lawsuits galore is the name of the game
Also to no surprise, Alec Baldwin keeps changing his story too. Gee, imagine that. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:12 pm
Bgoney wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:38 pm Everyone involved in the Rust shooting lawyering up and trying to deflect responsibility . Like I said earlier, negligence and stupidity Are everywhere and by everyone but no one is going g to jail. Lawsuits galore is the name of the game
Also to no surprise, Alec Baldwin keeps changing his story too. Gee, imagine that. :lol:
The dumbass had to get on TV and talk about it, which is the last thing a lawyer wants his client to do. They just can't help themselves, they're so attracted to the publicity. They bitch and moan about the paparazzi , yet he holds a news conference basically, so that he can show how sorry he is. It's just such a weird mentality
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:57 pm
tron777 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:12 pm
The dumbass had to get on TV and talk about it, which is the last thing a lawyer wants his client to do. They just can't help themselves, they're so attracted to the publicity. They bitch and moan about the paparazzi , yet he holds a news conference basically, so that he can show how sorry he is. It's just such a weird mentality
It is! And they don't even care about it. They don't try to hide the fact that they are lying pieces of shit. That's what kills me. They are so blind that they don't see anything else.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

While the west tries to appease the eco-terrorists, China continues its sense of the kill
Source: S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Chinese companies are snatching up lithium projects worldwide, ensuring access to supplies of the metal amid worsening global shortages and surging prices.

The nation’s mining and battery companies acquired 6.4 million tonnes of lithium in reserves and resources in 2021, as of Oct. 18, nearly matching the 6.8 Mt of lithium acquired by all companies in 2020. China-based mining and battery giants have placed winning bids on five development-stage lithium projects valued at $1.58 billion, not including off-take and royalty deals, according to an analysis by S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Although China leads in global lithium processing and refining, it still sources the bulk of raw lithium products beyond its borders, including from Australia, Chile and Argentina. China’s buying spree, which stretches from Africa to South America, will safeguard access to lithium resources as COVID-19 disruptions and geopolitical tensions test the fragility of international supply chains. Global deficits in lithium supplies may also surge more than 60-fold to 950,000 tonnes in 2030, according to Benchmark Mineral Intelligence, as rising sales of electric vehicles spur demand for the battery-making metal.

"Chinese companies have done the math and realized how much lithium they’re going to need to meet either battery or EV growth plans and have decided to try to secure that by going after some of the most promising junior projects in development," said Seth Goldstein, a senior equity analyst at Morningstar.
410254074.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

It's terrible that nobody is doing anything about it. But they are all "in bed" with each other and nobody really cares about what happens to us, the avg American Citizen. Hope we can make it another year to the midterms.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Aaron Rodgers is now in the crosshairs of the MSM and liberal social media. Don't be surprised to see a huge fine and suspension from the Cow-toweling NFL. The mob will follow their MO of putting pressure on the league and sponsors along with the commercial sponsors of Rodgers.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Watched Rodgers podcast appearance yesterday, he spoke for nearby 45min , have absolutely zero problems with his actions, I loved what he had to say and encourage anyone to watch it before judgment. Pretty much what I've thought all along and others here.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:42 am It's terrible that nobody is doing anything about it. But they are all "in bed" with each other and nobody really cares about what happens to us, the avg American Citizen. Hope we can make it another year to the midterms.
The Results from this past Election Day should RING LOUD AND CLEAR even though Piglousy and Schmucky Chucky i.e. will always be in denial re what happened in VA, and the close one in NJ i.e. etc. I believe the GOP will go SWINGING STRONG in the mid terms!! :) :thumbupright:

I am VERY EXCITED for my cousins and their family in VA Beach as they're also Patriots and for their awesome team of Glenn Youngkin and Winsome Sears as they take the reins re getting RID of CRT i.e. etc. starting in January!! :)

Glad to see Terry McAwful, Barack Obummer, Clueless Kamala i.e. etc. FAIL in that clown car campaign!! :lol:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

NFL to Aaron Rodgers : WE OWN YOU!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

The prosecution in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, WI has done a very sloppy job. Rittenhouse is accused of shooting 3 armed caucasian guys during a 'Summer of Luv' riot in Kenosha. In actuality he was just defending himself, but of course the WOKE Radicals are trying to paint him as a "terrorist".

Hopefully he'll be acquitted before long and to heck with the BLMarxists and Antifa.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I watched Rittenhouse as he testified in his own defense today. He did very well over all IMO.

Judge Bruce Schroeder at some point today really had it out with DA Tom Binger!! I wish there were more no nonsense judges like Bruce Schroeder in our country!! :thumbupleft:

IMO DA Binger has already lost this case! ;)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Rittenhouse should walk - Self defense and a crappy prosecution.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:46 pm Rittenhouse should walk - Self defense and a crappy prosecution.
1000% agree, Bro! :)
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »