World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:13 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... paper.html

Thank goodness for democrats Manchin and Senema. The threats and vile words from their liberal friends must be incredible.
I remember when Senema was running and then elected a few years ago. I read or saw what she had to say , and I was impressed. I thought to myself , wait until her peers get a hold of her and tell her how things work in DC. But to her credit , she is an independent thinker and so far , won't be bullied. We'll see if she can stay strong or succumb to the threats
Thankful those 2 still have a sound conscience among that party.

Wish authorities had gone after that gal who stalked and harassed Senema in that restroom and those in kayaks who stalked and harassed Manchin while he was on his yacht. Hypothetically to see a police boat with a bullhorn having pulled up alongside some of those kayakers would have been classic!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Hopefully, we get more moderate Dems to continue the fight. I'm hoping that their party implodes from within. Then the Republicans can take the power back on the mid terms next year so then Sleepy and Company can't do anything further. Just have to make it until then. Still a long road ahead.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:27 am Hopefully, we get more moderate Dems to continue the fight. I'm hoping that their party implodes from within. Then the Republicans can take the power back on the mid terms next year so then Sleepy and Company can't do anything further. Just have to make it until then. Still a long road ahead.
Republicans will need to keep much better scrutiny on the Dems fraud machine system, too, for 2022 and 2024 i.e. as to not let it happen again, knowing the Left's history of rigging and stealing elections. Also our side of the aisle has always needed a big donor for the good of mankind / womankind in our country re campaigns and elections. And keeping those movements like BLMarxists and Antifa (should be renamed Profa!) from bullying the judicial process including the SCOTUS when it comes to investigating / auditing questionable fraud and irregularities and on the flip side the judicial process and SCOTUS cowardly caving and kowtowing like they did late last year and up to that Jan 6th certifying day of this year. A LOT of things our side of the aisle needs to do to rectify on and improve better on not letting the Left just skate by anymore via their behavior.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I'm waiting for the people to rise up. With Trump continuing to do his rallies, he is the leader we need.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:51 am I'm waiting for the people to rise up. With Trump continuing to do his rallies, he is the leader we need.
Same here, Bro, and totally 1000% agree!

Sadly, for the family of Gov Ron DeSantis, his wife First Lady Casey DeSantis was diagnosed with breast cancer this past week. :cry: So that family journey may curtail his chances of running for the WH in 2024. Prayers and thoughts with their family.

Pres Trump looks to be a front runner for 2024! :thumbupleft:

VP Mike Pence has mentioned that he's interested in running for the WH but I believe he's too laid back, so to say, for the job. Not enough fighting spirit in him against the Radical Left.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Sleepy Joe administration should be declaring a national emergency with the supply chain. Now over 100, I said 100, container ships waiting in the Pacific off the California coast. It blows my mind , that the urgency isn't there from anyone in charge, lib or republican. Republicans should be singing nonstop about this. Instead they put the lost cause of abortion on the MSMs crosshairs. Something has to be done yesterday with the supply chain, if that means militarily, so be it. This is serious!
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:34 am Hmmm, who'd a thunk it?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/law ... s-80613763
Hypocrites!! Defund the police Defund the Police! A few weeks later - gee golly I wonder why the Police aren't stopping all the crime? Are these people truly this dumb?
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:17 am Sleepy Joe administration should be declaring a national emergency with the supply chain. Now over 100, I said 100, container ships waiting in the Pacific off the California coast. It blows my mind , that the urgency isn't there from anyone in charge, lib or republican. Republicans should be singing nonstop about this. Instead they put the lost cause of abortion on the MSMs crosshairs. Something has to be done yesterday with the supply chain, if that means militarily, so be it. This is serious!
Costs are rising also as a result and that is also getting very serious for many Americans.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:37 pm
Bgoney wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:17 am Sleepy Joe administration should be declaring a national emergency with the supply chain. Now over 100, I said 100, container ships waiting in the Pacific off the California coast. It blows my mind , that the urgency isn't there from anyone in charge, lib or republican. Republicans should be singing nonstop about this. Instead they put the lost cause of abortion on the MSMs crosshairs. Something has to be done yesterday with the supply chain, if that means militarily, so be it. This is serious!
Costs are rising also as a result and that is also getting very serious for many Americans.
Of course, the trickle down effect , only this is headed to a gusher if something isn't done. Combine this with energy costs, :tappingfoot: . I mean, its as if our government doesn't realize the higher gas and energy costs effect every single thing that is made , or consumed, EVERYTHING!!
So let's ditch energy independence and beg the OPECKERs and Russia to pump more oil to make them richer, WTF. Hallelujah!!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:12 pm
Of course, the trickle down effect , only this is headed to a gusher if something isn't done. Combine this with energy costs, :tappingfoot: . I mean, its as if our government doesn't realize the higher gas and energy costs effect every single thing that is made , or consumed, EVERYTHING!!
So let's ditch energy independence and beg the OPECKERs and Russia to pump more oil to make them richer, WTF. Hallelujah!!
I hear you loud and clear and am obviously in 100% agreement. I keep saying that a coup is coming. How much more are real Americans like ourselves, are going to get pushed around until we say enough is enough? I am dead serious and have been dead serious about this. I keep waiting... :tappingfoot:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

"Trans Sec" Pete Butthead and his husband would rather raise their twins than him give a crap about the massive supply chain disaster! :banghead: :roll:

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/proc ... MTMSKNH3Q/

Cincy based P and G i.e., not surprisingly, are going to RAISE prices!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:25 pm
Bgoney wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:12 pm
I hear you loud and clear and am obviously in 100% agreement. I keep saying that a coup is coming. How much more are real Americans like ourselves, are going to get pushed around until we say enough is enough? I am dead serious and have been dead serious about this. I keep waiting... :tappingfoot:
I keep ON wondering the same blasted thing, too! When a coup civil war erupts hopefully a lot more commierat radicals end up taking dirt naps THAN America-LOVING AMERICAN PATRIOTS!! :twisted: :waveusa: :waveusa:

Jan 6th protesters are NOT even getting fair hearings months later and are being treated far worse than terrorists that were detained at Gitmo!! :x
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

January 6th was a failed attempt. Stupid in fact with regards to how it was executed, You need numbers and the military on your side or it's not going to happen.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/labor-shortag ... E2Y4IFFHM/

ODOT is hiring for Winter of 2021-2022 plow positions.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:44 pm https://www.whio.com/news/labor-shortag ... E2Y4IFFHM/

ODOT is hiring for Winter of 2021-2022 plow positions.
Every industry needs workers, including mine.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Screenshot_20211020-144801_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Love that Bgoney! 100% true too. :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

The Santa Fe Sheriff’s Department confirmed Thursday night that Alec Baldwin “discharged” the prop gun that killed Rust cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza on the set of the Western feature film on location in New Mexico.

Hutchins, 42, died not long after being transported to a hospital in Albuquerque, NM this afternoon. Souza, 48, remains in a local hospital; his condition is unknown.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:26 am The Santa Fe Sheriff’s Department confirmed Thursday night that Alec Baldwin “discharged” the prop gun that killed Rust cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza on the set of the Western feature film on location in New Mexico.

Hutchins, 42, died not long after being transported to a hospital in Albuquerque, NM this afternoon. Souza, 48, remains in a local hospital; his condition is unknown.
And let me guess... that Hollywood lib Baldwin is not being charged for murder and is going to walk away a free man, right?
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

tron777 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:40 am

And let me guess... that Hollywood lib Baldwin is not being charged for murder and is going to walk away a free man, right?
Oh yes I'm 100% sure - ya see he was a victim. :x Now had this been a conservative actor....the MSM would be coming after them with all the ammo they have. Heck maybe Biden can give him some ice cream to make him feel better.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:08 am
tron777 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:40 am

Oh yes I'm 100% sure - ya see he was a victim. :x Now had this been a conservative actor....the MSM would be coming after them with all the ammo they have. Heck maybe Biden can give him some ice cream to make him feel better.
I agree Mike. The double standard in the country strikes again. Sigh....
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

If it's a real gun gun that can shoot real bullets or blanks it is not a prop gun . If it was a plastic replica that when you pulled the trigger it could only go "click", that is a prop gun. The media and Hollywood are so stupid . You never , never never never point a real gun, unloaded at a person, no matter if you just checked the damn thing and you know it's not loaded. Gun handling 101
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:57 pm If it's a real gun gun that can shoot real bullets or blanks it is not a prop gun . If it was a plastic replica that when you pulled the trigger it could only go "click", that is a prop gun. The media and Hollywood are so stupid . You never , never never never point a real gun, unloaded at a person, no matter if you just checked the damn thing and you know it's not loaded. Gun handling 101
Exactly... well stated!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Alec Baldwin, the same moron Snowflake who got his cheap kicks impersonating Pres Trump all those 4 years on SNL (Stupid Nitwits Lineup). :roll: