3rd Anniversary of Flawed Afghanistan Evacuation

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

3rd Anniversary of Flawed Afghanistan Evacuation

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/youre- ... pbt1,hp1bt

Former President Trump stands alongside Bill Barnett, whose grandson, Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover, died in the Abbey Gate bombing in Kabul, during a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery on Aug. 26, 2024, in Arlington, Virginia. (Getty Images )

A TRUE LEADER!!!! :waveusa: :waveusa: :waveusa: :waveusa:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eric

Greenville, OH
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: 3rd Anniversary of Flawed Afghanistan Evacuation

Post by MVWxObserver »

Meanwhile Sleepy Joe was so exhausted from he and Jill's CA vacation that they went from one beach back to their DE beach!

Kamunism didn't have any events on her schedule today!

**SMH** **SMH**
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I saw some of that on YouTube today. Tulsi Gabbard was also there. Trump then had a speech in Detroit MI. Tulsi also spoke for a few moments there as well. I'd love to see her make a run for the Presidency someday.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

This is her speech from today where she endorses Trump:

Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:15 pm I saw some of that on YouTube today. Tulsi Gabbard was also there. Trump then had a speech in Detroit MI. Tulsi also spoke for a few moments there as well. I'd love to see her make a run for the Presidency someday.
I watched his speech, too, Bro. :) Very nice as he addressed a National Guard event there in Detroit. :waveusa: :)

Also saw Tulsi as she spoke and endorsed Trump there. :waveusa: :) I wouldn't mind seeing her run for the Presidency either. :waveusa: :)
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:32 pm
tron777 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:15 pm I saw some of that on YouTube today. Tulsi Gabbard was also there. Trump then had a speech in Detroit MI. Tulsi also spoke for a few moments there as well. I'd love to see her make a run for the Presidency someday.
I watched his speech, too, Bro. :) Very nice as he addressed a National Guard event there in Detroit. :waveusa: :)

Also saw Tulsi as she spoke and endorsed Trump. :waveusa: :) I wouldn't mind seeing her run for the Presidency either. :waveusa: :)
It's pretty telling Bro when you have Tulsi and RFK, Jr both endorse Trump. I just hope come November 5th that more of the American People are seeing what we are seeing.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:33 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:32 pm

Also saw Tulsi as she spoke and endorsed Trump. :waveusa: :) I wouldn't mind seeing her run for the Presidency either. :waveusa: :)
It's pretty telling Bro when you have Tulsi and RFK, Jr both endorse Trump. I just hope come November 5th that more of the American People are seeing what we are seeing.
Same here Bro! :thumbsup: Prayerfully those still undecided out there haven't been blind minded by Leftist propaganda and will do what's RIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND HER LIFEBLOOD!! :waveusa: :waveusa:
Eric

Greenville, OH