World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by MVWxObserver »

I heard yesterday evening on Fox News a report via the liberal Washington Post that the SS has advised Pres Trump to have rallies in indoor venues for the rest of the campaign season despite his favoring outside areas. I'm not a fan of the WA Post etc. but for myself I agree because its just not worth Pres Trump risking his life any further in outside areas. With enclosed locations, screening machines can be placed at all exterior doorways and a whole lot less chance imo of some shady character(s) sneaking in without having been processed.
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:50 am I heard yesterday evening on Fox News a report via the liberal Washington Post that the SS has advised Pres Trump to have rallies in indoor venues for the rest of the campaign season despite his favoring outside areas. I'm not a fan of the WA Post etc. but for myself I agree because its just not worth Pres Trump risking his life any further in outside areas. With enclosed locations, screening machines can be placed at all exterior doorways and a whole lot less chance imo of some shady character(s) sneaking in without having been processed.
Trump won't back down and IMO he will still do outdoor rallies. He's not afraid.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:26 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:50 am I heard yesterday evening on Fox News a report via the liberal Washington Post that the SS has advised Pres Trump to have rallies in indoor venues for the rest of the campaign season despite his favoring outside areas. I'm not a fan of the WA Post etc. but for myself I agree because its just not worth Pres Trump risking his life any further in outside areas. With enclosed locations, screening machines can be placed at all exterior doorways and a whole lot less chance imo of some shady character(s) sneaking in without having been processed.
Trump won't back down and IMO he will still do outdoor rallies. He's not afraid.
He did an indoor one at Grand Rapids, MI this past Sat and he'll be doing an indoor one at Charlotte, NC this evening.

Pres Trump now, thankfully, has his own security team so I suppose time will tell if he does anymore outdoor ones. :usa: :waveusa:
Eric

Greenville, OH
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I heard this morning on Fox and Friends that law enforcement knew about that shooter 90 minutes before the Butler, PA rally took place!! :x **SMH**
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:01 am I heard this morning on Fox and Friends that law enforcement knew about that shooter 90 minutes before the Butler, PA rally took place!! :x **SMH**
I hate to be that guy and talk about conspiracy theories but wow.... with the evidence we have seen so far, it's hard for me not to have those thoughts.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:02 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:01 am I heard this morning on Fox and Friends that law enforcement knew about that shooter 90 minutes before the Butler, PA rally took place!! :x **SMH**
I hate to be that guy and talk about conspiracy theories but wow.... with the evidence we have seen so far, it's hard for me not to have those thoughts.
Bro, it'll be more clear than ever that the 20204 Election will be crooked up and fraught with significant fraud up the wazoo with the endless routes the Dims are taking re the endless flow of illegals across the northern / southern borders, the use of weaponization of the courts against Pres Trump e.g. Manhattan, NY via Juan Merchan, Alvin Bragg, and Letitia James, and the attempted assassination of Pres Trump at the PA rally.

My Dad is a member of and articles writer for a Midwest chapter of the Convention of States (COS) and members of it predict that there will probably be a civil war re the outcome of the 2024 Election whether Pres Trump wins or heaven forbid, Cackle Hen Kamala. Will be a wild ride going into November and beyond! The amount of corruption paper trail of Kamala Harris blows the mind as Mark Levin dissected and did a break down of her public life this past weekend on his show!
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:18 am
Bro, it'll be more clear than ever that the 20204 Election will be crooked up and fraught with significant fraud up the wazoo with the endless routes the Dims are taking re the endless flow of illegals across the northern / southern borders, the use of weaponization of the courts against Pres Trump e.g. Manhattan, NY via Juan Merchan, Alvin Bragg, and Letitia James, and the attempted assassination of Pres Trump at the PA rally.

My Dad is a member of and articles writer for a Midwest chapter of the Convention of States (COS) and members of it predict that there will probably be a civil war re the outcome of the 2024 Election whether Pres Trump wins or heaven forbid, Cackle Hen Kamala. Will be a wild ride going into November and beyond! The amount of corruption paper trail of Kamala Harris blows the mind as Mark Levin dissected and did a break down of her public life this past weekend on his show!
If Kamala wins in November hold on to your shorts Bro! I think we can all agree on that. I pray that Trump wins.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:48 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:18 am

If Kamala wins in November hold on to your shorts Bro! I think we can all agree on that. I pray that Trump wins.
1000% agree Bro!

My folks and I pray that he will, too. :)
Eric

Greenville, OH
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So the FBI wants to interview Pres Trump re the assassination attempt.

I wouldn't trust that agency with even a ten foot pole since they've gone woke and would probably try to twist anything Pres Trump says to them about that shooting.
Eric

Greenville, OH
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/acting-secre ... pbt1,hp1bt

USSS Acting Dir Ronald Rowe testified this morning in a Senate hearing re the assassination attempt on Pres Trump and of course dodged and deflected a lot like had former Dir Kim Cheatle!! :evil: **SMH**
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:31 pm https://www.foxnews.com/us/acting-secre ... pbt1,hp1bt

USSS Acting Dir Ronald Rowe testified this morning in a Senate hearing re the assassination attempt on Pres Trump and of course dodged and deflected a lot like had former Dir Kim Cheatle!! :evil: **SMH**
I was watching some of that on You Tube. They were also grilling the Deputy FBI Director. The House nor the Senate are able to get straight answers from these clowns. Eventually the facts will come out. Some already have and they are very damaging to both of these once trusted institutions.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

I think most of us know this stuff has been going on for years and it’s good to see someone finally officially exposing this . But we also know nothing is going to be done to stop it

https://x.com/rickydoggin/status/182237 ... 85059?s=46
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Well here we go again as a 2nd assassination attempt was made on Pres Trump!! :x A 58 yr old wacko named Ryan Wesley Routh is the shooter who somehow managed to get the muzzle of his AK-47 through a chain-link fence at a golf course that Trump owns in West Palm Beach, FL and fired, but thankfully missed Trump, and a quick-acting USSS agent fired toward Routh and Routh fled to his SUV where he was later stopped along I-95 in nearby Martin Co FL and arrested. At least this time the shooter was taken alive and will go to trial and hopefully a GOP judge will preside and throw the book at him giving him the maximum sentence that the law allows!! :fireface: :devil: The shooter left behind 2 back packs at the golf course fence area when he fled. He also left his rifle and a camera as he apparently planned to record his evil action!

DHS "Sec" Cueball Mayorkas NEEDS TO OBVIOUSLY WAKE THE HECK UP AND PROVIDE MORE USSS AGTS FOR PRES TRUMP!! Mayorkas along with others in the current WH administration should have been impeached and removed a long time ago!! :fireface:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Two attempts in the matter of a few weeks. The election can't get here soon enough. So sad. Such a shame too.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:30 am Two attempts in the matter of a few weeks. The election can't get here soon enough. So sad. Such a shame too.
Can you imagine if these happenings were reversed.? The double standard is sickening . The media remains the biggest threat to democracy
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:01 pm
tron777 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:30 am Two attempts in the matter of a few weeks. The election can't get here soon enough. So sad. Such a shame too.
Can you imagine if these happenings were reversed.? The double standard is sickening . The media remains the biggest threat to democracy
I couldn't agree more. It would be 24 / 7 / 365 type of coverage on every channel and social media outlet if it were Kamala or Biden.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Totally agree, guys!

I saw today in the headlines where neighbors of the shooter said they are scared of him. Law enforcement authorities say that Routh appeared to be detached and surprisingly calm when he was apprehended. He had an 8 minutes hearing today and so far has been charged with two gun counts.
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:23 pm Totally agree, guys!

I saw today in the headlines where neighbors of the shooter said they are scared of him. Law enforcement authorities say that Routh appeared to be detached and surprisingly calm when he was apprehended. He had an 8 minutes hearing today and so far has been charged with two gun counts.
Per the shooters social media accounts, the warning signs were there for several years. As usual, they were ignored. Gee, I wonder why? To piggyback on Bgoney's point, if the shooter hated the Dems, the FBI would have raided his home years ago!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:50 pm

Per the shooters social media accounts, the warning signs were there for several years. As usual, they were ignored. Gee, I wonder why? To piggyback on Bgoney's point, if the shooter hated the Dems, the FBI would have raided his home years ago!
No doubt, we’ve seen it happen 100s of times , great point. Double standard
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:53 pm

Prayerfully when Pres Trump is back in the WH that one of things he'll do is clean house of the FBI e.g. and start from scratch. J. Edgar Hoover e.g. would be rolling over in his grave re James "Cardinal" Comey and Christopher Wray etc.
Eric

Greenville, OH
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:25 am

Prayerfully when Pres Trump is back in the WH that one of things he'll do is clean house of the FBI e.g. and start from scratch. J. Edgar Hoover e.g. would be rolling over in his grave re James "Cardinal" Comey and Christopher Wray etc.
It's time to take out the trash! Just hope we have enough voters on our side. The side of Freedom, Patriotism, and Democracy.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:28 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:25 am

It's time to take out the trash! Just hope we have enough voters on our side. The side of Freedom, Patriotism, and Democracy.
AMEN Bro! I pray and hope that a lot more Conservatives on our side of the aisle show up at the polls, too.

I know some religious people are actually going to vote for Harris! UGH! Including a mother-in-law of a cousin of mine here in Greenville! Thankfully her daughter, son, and son-in-law are ALL Republicans!

Her late husband was a liberal and so she believes, it seems, that she has to stay a liberal, too. Its like WAKE UP and smell the coffee at the radical and evil agenda policies of your party already, lady!

I'll NEVER understand some Christians in our country who would vote for Kamala Harris and in doing so putting in a vote for the Marxist Party of America! **SMH** :roll: Please don't vote if its a vote for our country's further destruction! :extinguish:
Eric

Greenville, OH