AV Pyrotechnics Thread

Everything Outdoors including gardening, landscaping, fishing, camping, hunting, and more!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: AV Pyrotechnics Thread

Post by tron777 »

Starting to get all of the cakes fused together with regards to the appropriate cues, ignitor hook up's etc. My neighbor and I hope to finish this task over the weekend. Then when I am on vacation next week, all I have left to do is a little testing with the electronics and then we should be ready to rock n roll come Saturday night! :thumbsup: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! :extinguish:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

My neighbor and I got all the cakes fused together last night and today, I put ignitors on all of the mortar racks. All that is left is a little testing next week ;) and then to set up everything in the street come Sat evening and then it's showtime! :) :) :)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

House of Cards
Heavy Rain

Post by House of Cards »

tron777 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:39 pm My neighbor and I got all the cakes fused together last night and today, I put ignitors on all of the mortar racks. All that is left is a little testing next week ;) and then to set up everything in the street come Sat evening and then it's showtime! :) :) :)
sounds like you will have good weather! Do you shoot these all off from in your street? Must be crazy full of fireworks racks on your street.
Located at intersection of Blue Rock Rd and I-275/SR 126 Hwy in Colerain
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

House of Cards wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:26 pm
tron777 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:39 pm My neighbor and I got all the cakes fused together last night and today, I put ignitors on all of the mortar racks. All that is left is a little testing next week ;) and then to set up everything in the street come Sat evening and then it's showtime! :) :) :)
sounds like you will have good weather! Do you shoot these all off from in your street? Must be crazy full of fireworks racks on your street.
Yes Sir! Out in the street in the cul-de-sac. We have so much this year I might have to "close the street down" if you know what I mean. :lol: We are expecting around 35 people here. Probably hundred plus when you count the other neighbors and the folks they will have over. :lol: It's gonna be EPIC!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! There will be two bouncy houses for the kids too I am hearing from one of the neighbors.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:28 pm
Yes Sir! Out in the street in the cul-de-sac. We have so much this year I might have to "close the street down" if you know what I mean. :lol: We are expecting around 35 people here. Probably hundred plus when you count the other neighbors and the folks they will have over. :lol: It's gonna be EPIC!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! There will be two bouncy houses for the kids too I am hearing from one of the neighbors.
Bro, you may have to have a Burlington PD officer direct traffic. ;) :lol:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:01 pm
No way! The last thing I want or need is to deal with law enforcement. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:26 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:01 pm
No way! The last thing I want or need is to deal with law enforcement. :lol:
I hear ya! :lol: