Putin's Invasion War on Ukraine

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: Putin's Invasion War on Ukraine

Post by MVWxObserver »

Saw today on Fox News where gas prices have now reached between $$6 and $$7 in Los Angeles i.e.

I feel for my Conservative friends out that way.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Finally yesterday Sleepy decided to ban Russia fuel.

Shuts down our own fuel pipelines on Day 1, then has us relying on Russian fuel i.e., then puts a ban on their fuel as another sanction re their aggression on Ukraine.

Wonder how commierats feel now about Byedone?? Hopefully those imbeciles who voted for him won't be able to afford electric vehicles i.e.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Wonder when Poland will be giving Ukraine those Migs?

Saw an interesting interview earlier today on Fox News as Bill Hemmer and Dana Perino were talking to the mayor of Cincy re Ukrainian refugees.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Sleepy Joe is a day late and 200 dollars a barrel short. An energy policy which most here knew for well over a year ago , was a threat to national security. Unfortunately we were right, in a big way. You would think going forward that a certain political party would have the courage to stand up to the MSM over national security, but nah-baby-nah. The democratic party and MSM are one organization now. You can already see that the plan is to put ALL blame on rising energy prices and inflation squarely on Putin and only Putin and none on Sleepy Joe's failed energy policies. It's all they have atm, and the Republicans need to be smart in how they handle their response to this BS. Do we really want to keep buying oil from Iran, Venezuela and the Opec'rs for the foreseeable future when we don't have to. What difference to the climate does it make to let them do drill baby drill? Our economy(jobs) could be making billions of dollars instead of them. Sleepy Joe is using national reserve oil and then we have to pay top dollar to someone else to fill them back up . Dumbfounded
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So Sleepy Joe sends Cackling Kamala to Warsaw, Poland yesterday in "talks" and she yet again has a cracked up valley gal moment. Like Byedone, she's so messed up mentally as many of us know.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

4 bucks a gallon here. Thanks for nothing Joe.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:15 pm So Sleepy Joe sends Cackling Kamala to Warsaw, Poland yesterday in "talks" and she yet again has a cracked up valley gal moment. Like Byedone, she's so messed up mentally as many of us know.
OMG, can you imagine what the EU leaders are thinking and saying behind closed doors about Kamala? I'm sure they're wondering who in the administration is really in charge, and I've been asking that question myself. Who do you guys think is calling the shots? Have you seen any info on who that might be?
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:25 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:15 pm So Sleepy Joe sends Cackling Kamala to Warsaw, Poland yesterday in "talks" and she yet again has a cracked up valley gal moment. Like Byedone, she's so messed up mentally as many of us know.
OMG, can you imagine what the EU leaders are thinking and saying behind closed doors about Kamala? I'm sure they're wondering who in the administration is really in charge, and I've been asking that question myself. Who do you guys think is calling the shots? Have you seen any info on who that might be?
We know Kamala does nothing but worry about herself. Joe is just a puppet and The Left is just pulling his strings. My own personal thoughts have been Nancy, Chuck, and those folks who are actually running things... God help us!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:33 am
Bgoney wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:25 am
We know Kamala does nothing but worry about herself. Joe is just a puppet and The Left is just pulling his strings. My own personal thoughts have been Nancy, Chuck, and those folks who are actually running things... God help us!
They and also the Obummers, too.

Probably one of the reasons Barack and Michelle decided to take up residency in D.C. post-presidency to interfere with things.

Its too bad the FBI (Flipping Boobs Institute) isn't a neutral agency anymore to go after the Deep State Leftist Swamp critters and haul them off to prison for a long time. Instead they just mainly go after true U.S.A. American Patriots!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

From a post I saw at FB.

A great deal of people don’t understand how we came to have an oil shortage in the US. There’s a simple explanation. Nobody checked the oil to see if we were getting low. The reason for that is purely geographical. Our oil is located in Alaska, California, Coastal Florida, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming, but the dipsticks are located in Washington DC.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:43 pm From a post I saw at FB.

A great deal of people don’t understand how we came to have an oil shortage in the US. There’s a simple explanation. Nobody checked the oil to see if we were getting low. The reason for that is purely geographical. Our oil is located in Alaska, California, Coastal Florida, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming, but the dipsticks are located in Washington DC.
It all boils down to that.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

He's been right with a lot of things, that's why they keep trying to put Trump on across instead of Putin. It is more important to some of the Democratic side to fry Trump instead of stopping Putin.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Yesterday there was a strike at a base not from the Poland border that killed 35. Putin's a Hitler wannabe wanting to do a total redux of Europe as more than likely he's not going to just stop beyond the Ukraine.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:59 pm He's been right with a lot of things, that's why they keep trying to put Trump on across instead of Putin. It is more important to some of the Democratic side to fry Trump instead of stopping Putin.
That cut is just amazing to me. Those Germany delegates laughing, how you lookin now,? not good . Those liberal EU nations and now our homegrown liberals, just can't get it in their heads that other nations will always want to crush western civilization for the foreseeable future. But I know they can't admit their wrong . Iran , China, Russia, now India will always want to destroy the west , whenever possible. The west's energy policies have made that possibility arrive . Of course China is helping Russia, if one can't see that already, I don't know what to tell that person.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:54 pm
tron777 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:59 pm He's been right with a lot of things, that's why they keep trying to put Trump on across instead of Putin. It is more important to some of the Democratic side to fry Trump instead of stopping Putin.
That cut is just amazing to me. Those Germany delegates laughing, how you lookin now,? not good . Those liberal EU nations and now our homegrown liberals, just can't get it in their heads that other nations will always want to crush western civilization for the foreseeable future. But I know they can't admit their wrong . Iran , China, Russia, now India will always want to destroy the west , whenever possible. The west's energy policies have made that possibility arrive . Of course China is helping Russia, if one can't see that already, I don't know what to tell that person.
Yep. If you cannot see the way out as to go back to being energy independent then you're dumb as a rock, blind as a bat whatever metaphor that you want to use. :lol: figuring out alternative energy is okay that makes sense is the key here, but it won't happen as fast as the left want it to happen. The lithium batteries destroy the environment (mining for it to make the batteries) and they cost a ga-zillion dollars. No thanks. I'll take my gas guzzler every time. :lol: Anyway... it is going to be a long year.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:58 pm
Bgoney wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:54 pm
Yep. If you cannot see the way out as to go back to being energy independent then you're dumb as a rock, blind as a bat whatever metaphor that you want to use. :lol: figuring out alternative energy is okay that makes sense is the key here, but it won't happen as fast as the left want it to happen. The lithium batteries destroy the environment (mining for it to make the batteries) and they cost a ga-zillion dollars. No thanks. I'll take my gas guzzler every time. :lol: Anyway... it is going to be a long year.
Prayerfully a big Red Tide will take back BOTH the House and Senate in the midterms and then starting January 2023 start holding Sleepy and Cackle's feet to the fire. :thumbupright:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/russ ... CVUSTZ7Q4/

Among the casualties are U.S. documentary filmmaker Brent Renaud and Fox News reporter Benjamin Hall.

Renaud was killed and Hall is seriously injured.

Benjamin is a favorite reporter of my folks and I along with Fox News reporter Trey Yingst whom we like, too.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Zelensky bluntly talking to Germany parliament. The west is so obsessed with AGW that they ignore reality

President Volodymyr Zelensky accused Germany of sacrificing Ukraine to protect its own business interests in a hard-hitting address to the German parliament on Thursday.
“We see how many links your companies still have with Russia. With a country that uses them and those of other countries to finance the war,” Mr Zelensky told German MPs by video link. “We warned you. We told you Nord Stream was a preparation for war,” he said, referring to the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline with Russia, with Germany reliant on Moscow for more than half of its natural gas. “We were answered, it's a question of business. It's business, business, business.” In a powerful speech, he repeatedly invoked the memory of Germany’s Cold War division and the Berlin Wall. “In three weeks of war to defend our lives and our freedom, we have become convinced and have felt what perhaps you do not feel, which is that you are once again behind the wall — not the Berlin Wall, but a wall in the middle of Europe,” he said. “And this wall gets stronger with every bomb that falls and every decision that is not taken.”
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Mad Vlad sounding more and more like Hitler everyday. Most recently he's called for "cleansing" of Russia of traitors who dare oppose his war.

A former drama theater was destroyed that was being used as a bomb shelter by mainly women and children. Elsewhere 10 people were shot and killed while standing in a line to receive bread.

Up to 108 children have been killed in the war from what I saw today on Fox News.

Also along with that Fox News reporter Benjamin Hall who is seriously injured there was a Fox News cameraman named Pierre Zakrezwski and a Ukrainian journalist Oleksandra Kuvshynova who were killed. The three were together near Kyiv.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Vlad has got to go to quote Lindsay Graham :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/what ... 475CABP2Y/

So Maddy Vlady held a rally!

Reminds me of old newsreels showing Hitler parading and ranting as his Nazi slaughter Army paraded down German thoroughfares as brainwashed propaganda supporters in crowds along the routes waved flags, chanted, cheered and saluted the Farting Fuhrer. Ole Adolf had chronic flatulence.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »