World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:02 am Real science, real facts, common sense. This article isn't anything that AV land doesn't already know, its just a shame the general population is kept from learning or seeing this type of info and being informed of the facts and real science

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/08/11/ ... te-part-2/
I've read about the fire suppression policies before and the libs / dems won't do it so there you go California, as an example.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:57 am
Bgoney wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:40 am Lol, Uncle Joe administration asking the OPEC'rs to produce more barrels of oil. Who'd of thunk it after you shut down muchof our home grown oil supply and energy independence? Dumbass
Makes no sense at all. Kill our energy independence then get it from a foreign source. Another back room shady deal I would guess was made? It makes you sick thinking about a few folks getting rich at our expense. When will it stop before it is too late?
Les,

I believe that there will be another Civil War before long around the corner. Patriots amassing into militia groups and finally giving the commierats the what for!!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:28 pm
tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:57 am
Bgoney wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:40 am Lol, Uncle Joe administration asking the OPEC'rs to produce more barrels of oil. Who'd of thunk it after you shut down muchof our home grown oil supply and energy independence? Dumbass
Makes no sense at all. Kill our energy independence then get it from a foreign source. Another back room shady deal I would guess was made? It makes you sick thinking about a few folks getting rich at our expense. When will it stop before it is too late?
Les,

I believe that there will be another Civil War before long around the corner. Patriots amassing into militia groups and finally giving the commierats the what for!!
It's already begun in isolated instances. The MI militia group that they busted for attempted kidnapping of Whitmer, turns out, they were conspiring to take out others too, including DeWine.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

80 % of worlds on going wild fires are either set intentionally , accidentally, or mechanically. What does that have to do with CO2. Massive population growth in fire prone areas, what does CO2 have to do with this? Recorded and geological history shows cyclical long term droughts in these areas, what does CO2 have to do with that?
Flash flooding around the world, China, turkey, have you seen the pics , new massive cities built right on the river shore line between mountains on one or both sides, what does CO2 have to do with this?
This stuff isn't rocket science to figure out , with massive growths in population and cities in disaster prone areas brings massive growths in buildings , roads, and other impervious structures . When we have these normal extremes of all types of weather , effects are multiplied by these . But alas, I know we've lost battle with common sense.
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Poor people of Afghanistan who actually had hope and that we spent so many lives ,money and time have been flushed down the toilet by Uncle Joe. Can you imagine what would be going on in the media if MAGA Man would have done this
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:06 am Poor people of Afghanistan who actually had hope and that we spent so many lives ,money and time have been flushed down the toilet by Uncle Joe. Can you imagine what would be going on in the media if MAGA Man would have done this
Agreed! Everything Trump has done, they have totally unraveled and then some in just 6-7 short months. The terrorists will come back and bite us in the ass. The Dems forget we are almost to the 20 year anniv of 9/11.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Speaking of wildfires, I heard the other day that one of the fires in CA was started by a former professor.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:31 pm Nuff said.....

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRdjUFEc/
Rosetta stone ~ Mindless Joe-style.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:26 pm Speaking of wildfires, I heard the other day that one of the fires in CA was started by a former professor.
I heard that too, a real nut job.
markalot
Rain Shower

Post by markalot »

We had to get out of Afghanistan. Trump ran on this, one of the few things I liked him for, and while he would have probably done a better job with the final withdraw I could frankly care less. All these years and all that tax money to prop up a government that folded when most of their army deserted. This is yet another Viet Nam, a war we were never going to win. I'm glad we're out. Now we need a republican president who isn't afraid to bomb the snot out of them. :)
- Mark in Oakbrook (Burlington KY)
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

markalot wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:01 am We had to get out of Afghanistan. Trump ran on this, one of the few things I liked him for, and while he would have probably done a better job with the final withdraw I could frankly care less. All these years and all that tax money to prop up a government that folded when most of their army deserted. This is yet another Viet Nam, a war we were never going to win. I'm glad we're out. Now we need a republican president who isn't afraid to bomb the snot out of them. :)
I feel that Trump if he were still in the WH would probably have gone ahead and bombed the snot out of the Taliban ~~ dems and their snowflake safe haven feelings be damned.

Also the leader of the Taliban is one who mudslime Obummer ordered released from Gitmo! :fireface:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

I'm just thankful the Taliban is a kinder , gentler group of murderers, rapist and ethnic cleansers than before
Last edited by Bgoney on Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:41 am I'm just thankful the Taliban its a kinder , gentler group of murderers, rapist and ethnic cleansers than before
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. It is not a funny situation at all and it's a disgrace what the Biden Admin has done to this country and 6 short months.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

I am convinced that this whole Afghanistan fiasco is just a ploy to get Kammie in there as president. When you start to see CNN and MSNBC question Biden about his actions, you know the writing is on the wall.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:26 am I am convinced that this whole Afghanistan fiasco is just a ploy to get Kammie in there as president. When you start to see CNN and MSNBC question Biden about his actions, you know the writing is on the wall.
Bingo! That's why she's been so quiet. Been saying it since the beginning on our old Politics Subforum on our old forum. That day is coming and we're in trouble.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:09 am I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. It is not a funny situation at all and it's a disgrace what the Biden Admin has done to this country and 6 short months.
Lol Les , I'm always trying to use biting humor to show the absurdity of our political friends and enemies. But make no mistake , I'm as concerned as the rest of us whats going on. Might as well get a few giggles out of it cause there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:17 pm
tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:09 am I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. It is not a funny situation at all and it's a disgrace what the Biden Admin has done to this country and 6 short months.
Lol Les , I'm always trying to use biting humor to show the absurdity of our political friends and enemies. But make no mistake , I'm as concerned as the rest of us whats going on. Might as well get a few giggles out of it cause there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
I totally get it! Laughter is absolutely the best medicine. :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

How about our good friend Trevor Bauer? Jeesh . FYI, any of you millionaires out there, if one of your Bee-Yawches wants you to choke them until unconsciousness and or beat there face until a black and blue pulp, with the "safe word" being , lawsuit, you might want to just say no.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

cloudy72 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:26 am I am convinced that this whole Afghanistan fiasco is just a ploy to get Kammie in there as president. When you start to see CNN and MSNBC question Biden about his actions, you know the writing is on the wall.
Yes, and also because basement boy has been spending more time at Camp David and / or at his house in Delaware lately.

What a bunch of nimrods that party is, ole Hyena along with "Dr" Jill taking advantage of a neural impaired crook on the world stage. Hyena has been spending a whole lot more time over in Asia of late than stateside. She's probably getting more pointers on how to run their party's communist regime!! :devil: :fireface:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:04 pm How about our good friend Trevor Bauer? Jeesh . FYI, any of you millionaires out there, if one of your Bee-Yawches wants you to choke them until unconsciousness and or beat there face until a black and blue pulp, with the "safe word" being , lawsuit, you might want to just say no.
Glad the Redlegs are rid of him.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:52 pm
Bgoney wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:04 pm How about our good friend Trevor Bauer? Jeesh . FYI, any of you millionaires out there, if one of your Bee-Yawches wants you to choke them until unconsciousness and or beat there face until a black and blue pulp, with the "safe word" being , lawsuit, you might want to just say no.
Glad the Redlegs are rid of him.
And Cleveland. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Lmao, We called this one the day they announced the jeopardy hosts . Already the chosen pale face host is stepping down because of social media pressure. Hmm, can anyone guess what the new host will look like.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:55 pm Lmao, We called this one the day they announced the jeopardy hosts . Already the chosen pale face host is stepping down because of social media pressure. Hmm, can anyone guess what the new host will look like.
I don't even watch Jeopardy anymore since Alex passed away. :(