My Forum Absence

All weather related things can be found here! From snow storms to severe weather including the best model analysis and long range forecasting around!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: My Forum Absence

Post by tron777 »

Weatherfansteve wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:13 pm So sorry for your loss Les. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Thanks very much Steve!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

mikeyp
Heavy Rain

Post by mikeyp »

Les, I am very sorry to hear this news. I will keep you, your family, and friends in my thoughts and prayers! You have a whole family here for you as well!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

mikeyp wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:22 am Les, I am very sorry to hear this news. I will keep you, your family, and friends in my thoughts and prayers! You have a whole family here for you as well!
Thank you Mike! Much appreciated. My work has really been good to me. I've been off all week and I got permission to take next week off too since the service isn't until 2/3. It's nice to have an understanding manager.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Pepper
Rain Shower

Post by Pepper »

Les so sorry to hear about your loss and your right it is overwhelming hang it in there and one day at a time is all you can do.
Located in Franklin County, Indiana
Pepper
Rain Shower

Post by Pepper »

Les so sorry to hear about your loss and your right it is overwhelming hang it in there and one day at a time is all you can do. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Located in Franklin County, Indiana
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Thanks very much Pepper! You are such a thoughtful person. Always have been. :grouphug:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Pete1
Heavy Rain

Post by Pete1 »

Les, I didn’t see your post about your father until just now. I’m so sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Burlington, KY
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Pete1 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:19 am Les, I didn’t see your post about your father until just now. I’m so sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Thanks Pete! That is very much appreciated.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

airwolf76
EF0 Tornado

Post by airwolf76 »

Very sorry to read this . that is a real punch in the gut. the pain will ease as time goes on though. Lester I am thinking about you and praying for you and your family
22'/23' snowfall > 11"
23'/24' snowfall > 19.5"
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

airwolf76 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:09 am Very sorry to read this . that is a real punch in the gut. the pain will ease as time goes on though. Lester I am thinking about you and praying for you and your family
Thank you Charles. I really appreciate it. The outpouring of love and support from my weather family has been amazing!!!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

rhodesman88
Rain Shower

Post by rhodesman88 »

Les, sorry that I am just now reading this. My sincere condolences, brother! You will be lifted up in prayer!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

rhodesman88 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:41 pm Les, sorry that I am just now reading this. My sincere condolences, brother! You will be lifted up in prayer!
Thank you very much Byron! It's been a tough blow but we will get thru it. Thanks Bro! I really appreciate it.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

House of Cards
Heavy Rain

Post by House of Cards »

Oh Les, I'm so sorry to read this! Please accept my deepest sympathies, and know that I am lifting you all up in my prayers.
Located at intersection of Blue Rock Rd and I-275/SR 126 Hwy in Colerain
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

House of Cards wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:08 pm Oh Les, I'm so sorry to read this! Please accept my deepest sympathies, and know that I am lifting you all up in my prayers.
Thanks Dave! :grouphug: The services are tomorrow, going to be a tough day.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Prayers and thoughts with Les and family today as they have a celebration of life service for their father, husband, father-in-law, brother, grandfather, and uncle. :grouphug:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Thank you Bro! It was a tough day, Family has all left now and I have cleaned up the after math from having 30 people at the house after services. We had 60 or 70 people gather at the funeral home after mass. We gave Dad a nice military send off with a 21 gun salute and playing Amazing Grace and taps on the bag pipe. Had Airforce reps and NKY Honor Guard present. It was a very nice service.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page