Hamas declares war on Israel

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Hamas declares war on Israel

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/we-a ... X4VYTL644/

:o :cry:

Prayers and thoughts with our ally Israeli people.

Iran-backed Hamas savages are going as far as kidnapping Israeli citizens and taking them to the Gaza Strip e.g.!! :x

Joe Biden's funding in part to Iran e.g. enabled their terror forces to invade Israel inflicting their blasted carnage!! :fireface:

Sometimes I wish Iran who harbors terror orgs like Hamas and Hezbollah e.g. would get nuke-blown to hell!! :twisted: :fireface:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: Hamas declares war on Israel

Post by MVWxObserver »

Sorry if I came on strong re with what's going on between Israel and Palestine e.g. Its just that the Jewish people worldwide have had centuries of hardship and heck vs various factions. Some of these same Israelis being kidnapped, held hostage, and who knows what else via Hamas terrorist animal ogres are probably World War II Holocaust survivors e.g.!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Hamas terrorists are threatening to execute Israeli hostages 1 by 1!! :x :cry:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Saw on Fox News a few minutes ago that the Hamas satanic sadists have been beheading women, children, and even babies!!!! :x :x :cry: These Mideast mudslimes are the very bottom of the cycle of life!! :fireface: :devil:

I wish Palestine and Iran e.g. would be carpet bombed blown off the map!! :fireface:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

PALESTINE 🇵🇸 - ISRAEL 🇮🇱
USA 🇺🇸 - THAILAND 🇹🇭 - UKRAINE 🇺🇦 - RUSSIA 🇷🇺 - CHINA 🇨🇳
At least 44+ foreign citizens were murdered in the Hamas surprise attack on Israel, including 14 American citizens, 12 Thai citizens, and 2 Ukrainians. In addition, dozens of foreign citizens were kidnapped, including 4 Russians, one Chinese, and 11 Thais, and there are dozens more whose fate is unknown!

From a NC friend of mine at FB :o :x :cry:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/bide ... P6IM4YLRM/

JUST KEEP ON FINANCIALLY DRAINING US DRY, JOE!! :x
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

It will all go to the terrorist's anyway. Joe caused all of this by pulling out of Afghanistan early and leaving them in control and with all of our equipment!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

All these pro Hamas / pro Palestine protest groups and rioters around the world including in our own country is akin to World War II Germany in the late 1930s - early and mid 1940s when the general German citizenry population was mesmerized by Adolf Hitler after he did a coup and toppled Neville Chamberlain. Its dangerous and scary as hell what these radical Marxist leftist groups backing Palestine and Muslim terrorists and brainwashed into believing the terrorists are "good guys". God bless the Jewish people around the world as there's Jewish students in American public colleges and universities who are absolutely, understandably, afraid to leave their dorm rooms for fear of being victims of assault and harm!

What these demogogue groups are promoting is how what Hitler promoted and is how the Holocaust began!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I heard the other morning on Fox and Friends via an interview that Brian Kilmeade had with another gentleman (I forget this name) that with the way that 3rd term (treasonous OBiden puppeteer!) Barack Obummer is having, that our southern border may become like a southern Israel / Gaza Strip situation via terrorist cells, which are currently in "sleep" mode!! If only someone like treasonous RINO-cancerous Mike Pence had had the blasted balls and spinal column to CONTINUE STANDING STRONG alongside President Trump instead of having brokered / forged a deal ?? with the blasted Leftist Marxist Party we'd probably still have a proper country today via our Founding Fathers intent!! Somebody on the Left must have gotten to Pence because a sound-minded individual, whether Christian or not, and knowing the DNA of today's Radical Leftist Marxist Party, ahem, Joe Byedone and Kamala Harris e.g. would NEVER have certified for such country-destroying ogres!

I'm sure those like George Soros and his heir in-waiting sonny boy Alexander Soros e.g. are 'happy!' Flipping **SMH**!!