Another Leftist political hit job!

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Another Leftist political hit job!

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/form ... 6U65J7RDM/

The Left are like parasitic maggots! :fireface: Blasted country anymore! :x

CRIME RIDDEN NYC's Corrupt as Hell "AG" Alvin Bragg, "Mayor" Eric Adams and "Judge" Letitia James all pretty much bought and paid for by George Soros e.g. etc!! :twisted:

I pray it all BACKFIRES BIG TIME on the Left come 2024!!

Along with Pres Trump himself, I feel for Melania, Barron, Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, Tiffany and their families. :(

I've never seen in all my life a President past and / or present be put through so much relentless hell vs the other side of the aisle!! :teeth:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: Another Leftist political hit job!

Post by MVWxObserver »

Trump at least in my Mom's and my opinion is the only power hitter swinger who can truly knock out the next radical lefty in 2024!

Steven Cheung, a spokesman for the former president, slammed Bragg and his office over the news.

“President Donald J. Trump is completely innocent, he did nothing wrong, and even the biggest, most Radical Left Democrats are making that clear,” Cheung said.

He added, “From Russia, Russia, Russia, to the Mueller Hoax, to Impeachment Hoaxes 1 and 2, and even the Unlawful Mar-a-Lago Raid, Democrats have investigated and attacked President Trump since before he was elected – and they’ve failed every time.”

“Now Democrats are at it again, pushing the ‘Nuclear Button’ and attacking a President because of a disgraced extortionist,” Cheung continued. “This is happening because President Trump is leading in the polls by a large margin against both Democrats and Republicans, and there’s never been anything so blatant in American political history.”

Trump, and most in his orbit, have long argued that Bragg’s case against him is nothing more than a made-for-TV political witch hunt.

“Everyone knows it’s a sham. In fact, the Department of Justice stocked the DA’s office with top people from DC to help ‘Get Trump’ at a local level. Americans will not tolerate Radical Left Democrats turning our justice system into an injustice system to influence a presidential election, which is all they want to do. Our Country is not going to let this happen. This will backfire massively for the Democrat Party, and end in disgrace for our Nation.” “Protest, protest, protest!”

Trump responded on Truth Social to the news of his possible arrest next week, which could happen as soon as Tuesday, March 21.

As of Saturday, the former president has made multiple calls for his followers to “protest” and “take our nation back” if he’s indicted.

Only time will tell if Trump is indicted, but no matter what, this coming week could change the landscape of America forever.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

DARTBOARD GAME TIME! :twisted: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Alvin Bragg needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for abuse of power!! :twisted:

Many people know this is just another leftist sham show hit job! :fireface:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Well now they've gone and done it! Justice in this country is now totally dead.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Backfire will happen and come November 2024 we know who the next president will be and turn this country back around. Do I always agree with the way Trump handles the media and no but I love what he does for this country and makes it a safer place and one that moves the economy in a better direction.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

tpweather wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:11 pm Backfire will happen and come November 2024 we know who the next president will be and turn this country back around. Do I always agree with the way Trump handles the media and no but I love what he does for this country and makes it a safer place and one that moves the economy in a better direction.
I'd take another round of Trump. Even Ron isn't a bad option either.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Les Ron is probably my 5th or 6th choice. Besides Trump my choice is Rand Paul and I understand he will not get elected but I agree with him on almost every policy especially the amount of money we give other countries and he is not big on wars that we get involved in.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I wish DeSantis would wait until 2028 as he's doing such a great job with Florida. :thumbupleft:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Well, Pres Trump, his security detail and attorney arrived this afternoon at his family's Trump Tower penthouse where he'll stay overnight and awaiting his arraignment on Tues. Prayerfully he'll be able to get a sound sleep as I don't how an individual can keep on plowing through with as much Leftist-backed hell as he's been through these years!

So very sad an all new level low in our country because of Leftist totalitarian elitists.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Well Trump has been indicted again this time re a document file!! He has to be in a Miami courtroom next Tuesday! :roll:

Meanwhile the blasted Deep State Byedone clan e.g. just keeps on getting a free pass!! :fireface: :devil:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

They aren't going to stop until he cannot be elected. They know he is coming in 2024. Trump can delay their BS for another 4 years and they know it. This may sound sick. But these are sick people that we're dealing with folks! But the Left won't stop until Trump is dead. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing and these people 100% have it. They are scared to death of this man and have been since Day 1. Trump knows it. They know it too.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

SATANIC SOROS RADICAL WEAPONIZED EVIL LEFTIST DEEP STATE SWAMP THUGGERY TO TRY TO ILLEGALLY REMOVE A BIDEN RIVAL OPPONENT!!!! :fireface: :devil: :fireface: :devil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

FBI = Friends of Biden Incorporated!!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Pres Trump's sham fest trial on that file will be starting on Aug 14th. :x Corrupt as heck Jack Smith who illegally targeted Tea Party members and who covered UP for corrupt IRS agent Lois Lerner e.g.!! :x

Meanwhile this morning two federal tax charges have been lodged against Hunter Biden along with a gun charge since a drug junkie having a firearm is a crime, too! I heard this on Newsmax and that, unsurprisingly, those tax charges have been deemed as minor and probably his daddy would pardon him on the gun charge as well! :fireface:

Blasted country anymore!! :banghead: :roll: **SMH**
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So the first 2024 GOP field campaign debate will be on Wed Aug 23rd at 9 PM hosted by anti-Trump Fox News's Brett Baier and Martha MacCallum.

Is it any coincidence that this debate and also the 2 week trial of Pres Trump in Miami are in that same time period which his trial is slated to begin on Mon Aug 14th??

Also I am so thankful that our House is finally blowing the lid off big time on the Biden crime family activities!!

And moron Merrick Garland wants us to actually believe that he played no part in Hunter's charges reductions with just a "slap" on the wrist re 2 federal tax charges and a gun violation charge e.g. for starters?!?!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Well its getting more and more obvious that slime balls Merrick Garland, Chris Wray, Alvin Bragg, and Jack Smith e.g. are campaigners for blasted Joe Biden!! :fireface: To heck with this country after a while! :roll:

I'm glad that a majority of American We the People Patriots truly see what all this pasture fest is, IS POLITICAL WEAPONIZATION AGAINST A GOP CAMPAIGN, OUR COUNTRY, OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, OUR DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, AND OUR FOUNDING FATHERS!!!!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Pres Trump on his way to a D.C. courtroom for a 4 PM arraignment. The District of Columbia is around 90% to 95% liberal makeup so he would never get a fair trial and with an Obummer appointed African American woke racist judge presiding. Pres Trump and his lawyers are going to request a change of venue to possibly either Virginia or West Virginia e.g. I wouldn't be at all though surprised if the judge refuses that request! :fireface: Now that beotch judge wants to have the next phase of that sham kangaroo crap fest on Aug 10th and 28th!! :teeth: :steamingears:

Our country anymore or WTH is left of it! :roll: :banghead:

Trump must wonder at times re the presidency ~~ Was it really all worth the hell and high water ever since I announced my 1st candidacy in June 2015?!?! :tappingfoot: Damned I did, damned I didn't!!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/trum ... U5VXJCOLY/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... i=89978449

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... i=89978449

Mudslime Obummer-appointed beotch "Judge" Tanya Chitcan happens to be from a family with a history of Communism!! :fireface: :devil:

But I suppose NOT really a surprise at all as why would ONE OF THE WORST OF THE WORST WITHIN THE RADICAL LEFTIST MARXIST PARTY appoint a judge from that kind of background?!?! :roll: :buttshake: :puke: :puke:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So now as of Mon 10/2 corrupt as hell freaking witch hack lackey Letitia James is going after Pres Trump in a non jury "fraud" trial in Manhattan!!

What I'd give to take these Marxist hacks in a back alley and give 'em all a dose of their own "medicine" so to say!! :fireface: :devil:

Meanwhile those like Ms James IGNORE everyday violent actual crimes that truly matter to citizens!!