AV Fishing and Hunting Talk

Everything Outdoors including gardening, landscaping, fishing, camping, hunting, and more!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: AV Fishing and Hunting Talk

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:42 pm
tron777 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:56 am Cheating sandal update... they both plead not guilty and were released on $2500 bond.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/loc ... tournament
Yea I also heard the most they could get was 1 year in prison, whooptee doo and 2500 in fines , another whooptee doo
I was shocked at the hearing also. But, we'll see what happens when it goes to trail. I know whooptee doo in regards to the penalties. We need stiffer punishments for some of our laws and less "deal making."
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:44 pm
tron777 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:56 am Cheating sandal update... they both plead not guilty and were released on $2500 bond.

Yea I also heard the most they could get was 1 year in prison, whooptee doo and 2500 in fines , another whooptee doo
I was shocked at the hearing also. But, we'll see what happens when it goes to trail. I know whooptee doo in regards to the penalties. We need stiffer punishments for some of our laws and less "deal making."
However many guys were in the tournament, that's how many counts of attempted robbery or theft or whatever you want to call it, they should be charged with.
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:27 pm
tron777 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:44 pm

However many guys were in the tournament, that's how many counts of attempted robbery or theft or whatever you want to call it, they should be charged with.
I agree. I don't understand why it's only 1 count either. I guess you can't go back and try to prove their history. Investigate more, you'll find other occurrences of cheating from these two. At least this time we have enough hard evidence with fillets and weights found in the fish. But yeah, I still don't get only 1 count.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Along with tournament officials, have to wonder how many others who were in that tournament and witnessed what those guys had done, will be present at the trial. Probably mostly retirees?
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:52 pm Along with tournament officials, have to wonder how many others who were in that tournament and witnessed what those guys had done, will be present at the trial. Probably mostly retirees?
Everybody knows what happened. The entire tournament field was there. Hundreds of people were witnessed to it besides the countless videos on social media showing the proof when the fish were hit open by the tournament director. It's an open and shut case!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:26 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:52 pm Along with tournament officials, have to wonder how many others who were in that tournament and witnessed what those guys had done, will be present at the trial. Probably mostly retirees?
Everybody knows what happened. The entire tournament field was there. Hundreds of people were witnessed to it besides the countless videos on social media showing the proof when the fish were hit open by the tournament director. It's an open and shut case!
1000% agree Bro!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I have some big news to share! I will be pre-fishing with the guys for the MWC Tournament out of Monroe, MI in April. The big news is that for the MWC Tournament out of Cleveland, OH in June, I will be fishing in the actual tournament! One of the guys can't make it so I will be a sub. I will be fishing against my Brother! :lol: This should be fun! ;)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:16 pm I have some big news to share! I will be pre-fishing with the guys for the MWC Tournament out of Monroe, MI in April. The big news is that for the MWC Tournament out of Cleveland, OH in June, I will be fishing in the actual tournament! One of the guys can't make it so I will be a sub. I will be fishing against my Brother! :lol: This should be fun! ;)
Les VS Larry Jr! 8-) :smilefish:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:02 am
tron777 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:16 pm I have some big news to share! I will be pre-fishing with the guys for the MWC Tournament out of Monroe, MI in April. The big news is that for the MWC Tournament out of Cleveland, OH in June, I will be fishing in the actual tournament! One of the guys can't make it so I will be a sub. I will be fishing against my Brother! :lol: This should be fun! ;)
Les VS Larry Jr! 8-) :smilefish:
It'll be Larry and Dan vs Me and Mark Lemke. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

My Brother is in 15th place after Day 1 out of Monroe, MI for the MWC. Day 2's weigh in begins at 3pm EDT. 60 boats total. You can watch on MWC LIVE: https://masterswalleyecircuit.com/mwc-live/ or their Facebook Page.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

They got 9th place and cashed a nice check! On to Green Bay and then in mid to late June, in Lorain OH on Lake Erie where I will be fishing with Mark Lemke, and my brother and Dan also of course in the field. Uncle Les on MWC Live! :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:48 pm They got 9th place and cashed a nice check! On to Green Bay and then in mid to late June, in Lorain OH on Lake Erie where I will be fishing with Mark Lemke, and my brother and Dan also of course in the field. Uncle Les on MWC Live! :lol:
Hey Bro,

Mark Lemke is also the name of a former Atlanta Brave player. 8-)

Congrats to Larry and Dan on their 9th place finish! 8-)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:33 pm
tron777 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:48 pm They got 9th place and cashed a nice check! On to Green Bay and then in mid to late June, in Lorain OH on Lake Erie where I will be fishing with Mark Lemke, and my brother and Dan also of course in the field. Uncle Les on MWC Live! :lol:
Hey Bro,

Mark Lemke is also the name of a former Atlanta Brave player. 8-)

Congrats to Larry and Dan on their 9th place finish! 8-)
Thank you Bro and yes I remember that name too! :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

The weekend is looking nice so we're going to Lake Erie! It'll be me, Dad, my Brother and my two nephews Colton and Cooper in 1 boat and in another, my cousin Wes, his son, and a couple of friends of theirs. Hopefully we can slay 'em! Leaving early tomorrow and coming back Sunday so just a quick meat trip.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:20 am The weekend is looking nice so we're going to Lake Erie! It'll be me, Dad, my Brother and my two nephews Colton and Cooper in 1 boat and in another, my cousin Wes, his son, and a couple of friends of theirs. Hopefully we can slay 'em! Leaving early tomorrow and coming back Sunday so just a quick meat trip.
Have a wonderful time, Les and all! :smilefish: 8-)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

We caught 16 walleye on Saturday and got 7 Sunday (Only fished a half day). The weather was very cooperative and both the boys each caught a big 6 pounder!! They were so excited and big sheepshead too (Of course we threw those junk fish back) but the fight alone was exciting for them.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:20 am We caught 16 walleye on Saturday and got 7 Sunday (Only fished a half day). The weather was very cooperative and both the boys each caught a big 6 pounder!! They were so excited and big sheepshead too (Of course we threw those junk fish back) but the fight alone was exciting for them.
Great to hear Bro and what a treat for Colton and Cooper, too! 8-)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:12 pm
tron777 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:20 am We caught 16 walleye on Saturday and got 7 Sunday (Only fished a half day). The weather was very cooperative and both the boys each caught a big 6 pounder!! They were so excited and big sheepshead too (Of course we threw those junk fish back) but the fight alone was exciting for them.
Great to hear Bro and what a treat for Colton and Cooper, too! 8-)
They will want to go back, especially Cooper. :lol: We maybe headed to an inland lake in Mich by my cousin's this weekend. I think after that, the boys both have football games on weekends so this is probably their last chance for a while lol
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Found this guy in my woods yesterday. Didn’t see any holes so I guess he got hit by a car

IMG_0941.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Wow... nice 8 pointer (If I am counting them correctly)! :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

If Bgoney and his wife enjoy venison, there you go! :)
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Yep an 8 pointer. After turning it over discovered it had been shot . Guess they couldn’t track it

Other news , have caught 5 moles in the past week at a few properties. They have been very active the passed few weeks
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Here you go Les

IMG_1417.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Normally, Lake Erie has ice or the weather is so bad you cant get out. Winter time fishing and early spring can be some of the best walleye fishing of the year and since the weather this winter has been nice, you've been able to get out quite a bit. Wish I lived up there lol
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:52 am Normally, Lake Erie has ice or the weather is so bad you cant get out. Winter time fishing and early spring can be some of the best walleye fishing of the year and since the weather this winter has been nice, you've been able to get out quite a bit. Wish I lived up there lol
Got a think that would be perfect winter situation for you , cold and snowy…check, or warm and good fishing….check