My WONDERFUL Experience with OMF on Mall Rd. In Florence, KY

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
tron777
Major Hurricane

My WONDERFUL Experience with OMF on Mall Rd. In Florence, KY

Post by tron777 »

My experience with the Original Mattress Factory on Mall Rd in Florence could not have been any smoother! From the experience I had at the store with the salesman David, to the trying out of the mattresses at the store to find the level of firmness that I wanted. The entire experience from picking out the mattress to placing the order, to scheduling the delivery, David made it easy and an overall enjoyable experience. I thought the price was fair for the value I was getting for my money along with the convenience of delivery and removal of the old mattress and box springs that I used to have was great! I received automated texts and emails to confirm the agreed upon delivery (3 hour window from 9am to 12pm today was mine) and I was alerted when they were enroute 45 mins out. They arrived at a few minutes after 10am. The two delivery guys took the old mattress and box springs, put mattress bags on both and hauled them out to the truck. Then brought the new mattress and box springs in. Set them on to the bed frame for me and away they went Two super nice guys! Very polite and respectful. The truck was an Original Mattress truck and the delivery guys were also OMF employees so none of that subcontracting bs. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a mattress in the future or if you know of someone who does. Thanks OMF for the smooth, no pressure, hassle free experience! I would recommend OMF to anyone who is in need of a mattress in the future.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: My WONDERFUL Experience with OMF on Mall Rd. In Florence, KY

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:45 am My experience with the Original Mattress Factory on Mall Rd in Florence could not have been any smoother! From the experience I had at the store with the salesman David, to the trying out of the mattresses at the store to find the level of firmness that I wanted. The entire experience from picking out the mattress to placing the order, to scheduling the delivery, David made it easy and an overall enjoyable experience. I thought the price was fair for the value I was getting for my money along with the convenience of delivery and removal of the old mattress and box springs that I used to have was great! I received automated texts and emails to confirm the agreed upon delivery (3 hour window from 9am to 12pm today was mine) and I was alerted when they were enroute 45 mins out. They arrived at a few minutes after 10am. The two delivery guys took the old mattress and box springs, put mattress bags on both and hauled them out to the truck. Then brought the new mattress and box springs in. Set them on to the bed frame for me and away they went Two super nice guys! Very polite and respectful. The truck was an Original Mattress truck and the delivery guys were also OMF employees so none of that subcontracting bs. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a mattress in the future or if you know of someone who does. Thanks OMF for the smooth, no pressure, hassle free experience! I would recommend OMF to anyone who is in need of a mattress in the future.
Sounds great Bro and happy that you had a wonderful experience! :thumbupleft:

Glad that those delivery guys weren't like some woke crazies who delivered a new oven range from Home Depot for my folks and I back in January 2022. They came from Atlanta, GA and that experience is one I wish had recorded on my cellphone for the Better Business Bureau file. The 2 delivery guys actually didn't work for Home Depot and apparently didn't have any supervisor above them to have been able to contact re their obnoxious UNprofessional behavior attitudes. Both guys were African American and were deliberately trying to make it a black / white racial thing. :boxing: Would have made for a great "Undercover Boss" installment and highlighting negativity relating toward customers. It was like something out of "The Twilight Zone!" :roll:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: My WONDERFUL Experience with OMF on Mall Rd. In Florence, KY

Post by tron777 »

Eric... this is why I wanted to make a post about it. Companies usually subcontract everything now and customer service plain stinks! My experience with OMF was anything but so I hope people frequent the company when mattress products are needed. I will be a repeat customer, but not for a long time since my mattress has a 12 year warranty. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page