What's for dinner?

Share your recipes and cooking techniques. Whether you grill, use a smoker, or deep fry. We've got it all here to make your mouth water!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: What's for dinner?

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:38 am My folks, sister, bil and I are going to an eatery Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar in Noblesville, IN for lunch on the way to my cousin's wedding. :) I'm going to get a filet mignon and house salad. :)

Don't know what is planned for the wedding reception dinner this evening but am sure it'll be scrumptious, too! 8-)

Will be a fun family reunion in part as we help celebrate Taylor and Caleb's next chapter of their lives! 8-)
Awesome Bro! Have a great time! Congrats from all of us at AV to the new Bride and Groom!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:50 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:38 am My folks, sister, bil and I are going to an eatery Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar in Noblesville, IN for lunch on the way to my cousin's wedding. :) I'm going to get a filet mignon and house salad. :)

Don't know what is planned for the wedding reception dinner this evening but am sure it'll be scrumptious, too! 8-)

Will be a fun family reunion in part as we help celebrate Taylor and Caleb's next chapter of their lives! 8-)
Awesome Bro! Have a great time! Congrats from all of us at AV to the new Bride and Groom!
Thank you very much Bro! :) Will do! :)
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Yesterday had half a turkey club sandwich w/ brown sugar bacon and a house salad w/ white cheddar cheese and garlic ranch dressing at Houlihan's in Noblesville, IN. :)

For the wedding reception dinner it was buffet-style and featured Arabian salad w/ dill and fried pita chips, baby gem lettuce, red pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, radish, scallions, pomegranate arils, and red wine vinaigrette. Mediterranean Chicken, Red Pepper Salmon, Asiago Stuffed Potatoes, and Roasted Brussel Sprouts.

Also White Cake w/ Chocolate Mousse, Black Velvet Cake w/ Caramel Cream, and Lemon Cake w/ Raspberry Jam.

I selected Mediterranean Chicken, Asiago Stuffed Potatoes, and a slice of White Cake w/ Chocolate Mousse. :)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

What are you guys having on this Independence Day? Fresh wax beans picked this morning (picked some bush beans too for another day lol), country ribs I seared on the grill / smoked for a little bit then put 'em in the oven for 2-3 hours to tenderize them and add sauce. Leftover sides from the party still lol
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Hey Les, sounds wonderful Bro! :unclesam: :usa:

My folks and I had an indoor picnic of brats, potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, baked beans, potato chips, red grapes, and sweet iced tea. :usa: :)

GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND THAT WE LOVE, STAND BESIDE HER AND GUIDE HER THROUGH THE NIGHT WITH THE LIGHT FROM ABOVE ...!!!! :usa: :waveusa:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Thank you Bro and Happy Independence Day to you and your folks! :usa:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:56 pm Thank you Bro and Happy Independence Day to you and your folks! :usa:
Thank you and you're quite welcome Bro! :) The same to you, your folks, Larry, Kate, Harper, Colton, and Cooper! :usa:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Enjoyed a special lunch today at Red Lobster in Piqua, OH via my sister and bil from a gift card that they gave me in late May. :) I got an Admiral's Feast which was 2 fried flounder, fried clams, fried scallops, and fried shrimp. 8-) Also had 2 sides, cole slaw and rice along with a couple of Cheddar Bay biscuits. :) And some iced tea and water. :)
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Had lunch today in Troy, OH at Skyline Chili and had a 3-way with beans and a coney, too. :)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I'll be grilling baked potatoes and steaks for dinner after work. :)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page