Help With Sangean Weather Radio - Multiple Counties

Use this forum for discussing all things weather app related for PC's, tablets, and smart phones. Post about your weather station and ask questions here.
Angelika
Heavy Rain

Help With Sangean Weather Radio - Multiple Counties

Post by Angelika »

My weather radio will not alert for multiple counties. I followed the manual instructions. It is set for multiple, I have entered both Hamilton and Butler county SAME codes but it will still only alert for Butler county. My radio is set to channel 4, could that be the issue? I live less than a mile away from the Hamilton County border, so I need those alerts too.
Angela
--
On the border of Hamilton and Butler Counties in Fairfield Ohio
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: Help With Sangean Weather Radio - Multiple Counties

Post by tron777 »

Angelika wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:55 am My weather radio will not alert for multiple counties. I followed the manual instructions. It is set for multiple, I have entered both Hamilton and Butler county SAME codes but it will still only alert for Butler county. My radio is set to channel 4, could that be the issue? I live less than a mile away from the Hamilton County border, so I need those alerts too.
What model weather radio do you have? Is it the CL-100? Only thing I can think of is to make sure you have Multiple selected for County Codes and not Single.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page