AV Is Back! How can we improve?

All Forum Updates and Announcements will be posted in this section of the Forum. You may also post recommendations or Improvements to make your Forum experience better!
tron777
Major Hurricane

AV Is Back! How can we improve?

Post by tron777 »

Sorry everyone! I accidently wiped out this section of the forum, renaming headers and getting this set up the way I want the board to look. Anyway... please post here if you want something renamed, added / removed, etc. Too many Off Topic Forums, or do you want more? More / Less or renaming something.

Aaron (fyrfyter) is our new forum Admin who is helping us get this set up and keep it running! The mobile friendly theme that we are using - Metro - should look good and operate on all PC's, Tablets, and Smart Phones. If there are any glitches or issues, let Aaron, Myself, or Trev know so we can try and get it resolved or added / edited, etc.

The pole I had up for Off Topic votes got wiped out, but the current look was created from the votes that I had before I deleted it by mistake. :oops: Again, apologies for removing what was once here in this section. My bad... :lol: Growing pains getting used to this new software and Admin Controls. ;)

So hopefully the mobile device issues are good without using Tapatalk. Please comment and let us know what you think! We will be adding new smiles soon and making the board more secure with SPAM Filtrations in place. We can control who is a member here. So contact your Admin Team again if there are questions. Let's get busy posting and testing out our new home!

Aaron will also be adding a new Forum Header soon to get rid if that Metro Banner at the top. :lol: Look for more changes - gradually - as we continue to get this thing set up for us. Talk weather and utilize the Off Topics right now! They are open for business.

Thanks again to all of you for being loyal to this forum and appreciate your patience as we continue to get things set up.

-Les
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: AV Is Back! How can we improve?

Post by tron777 »

Well guys, I found the missing topics and moved them back here. Nothing got deleted after all! Hooray! :mrgreen:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Works very well on my IPhone! :)
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

cloudy72 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:07 pm Works very well on my IPhone! :)
Thanks Mike for the report! Appreciate the feedback! Hopefully people will post more now having a better experience. :!:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

BookNerdCarp
EF0 Tornado

Post by BookNerdCarp »

Is there an option for dark mode on PC?
fyrfyter
Thunder Storm

Post by fyrfyter »

BookNerdCarp wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:06 am Is there an option for dark mode on PC?
That would require a change to another style/theme. Since we just applied the metro style, the answer at this point is no. It's something we can consider for the future.
~Aaron
Mack/Green Township, OH

My Current Conditions
BookNerdCarp
EF0 Tornado

Post by BookNerdCarp »

fyrfyter wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:39 am
BookNerdCarp wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:06 am Is there an option for dark mode on PC?
That would require a change to another style/theme. Since we just applied the metro style, the answer at this point is no. It's something we can consider for the future.
I found a way around it with my browser - all good :-)
House of Cards
Heavy Rain

Post by House of Cards »

thanks for all the hard work doing this!
Located at intersection of Blue Rock Rd and I-275/SR 126 Hwy in Colerain