Little League World Series

Sports Talk of all kinds!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Little League World Series

Post by MVWxObserver »

Hey Les,

Have you seen any of this year's Little League WS rounds action? :)

A player from the Nolensville, TN team named Josiah Porter is inspirational in how he's been able to overcome despite adversity re a vision issue he's had since the age of 6. :thumbupright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: Little League World Series

Post by MVWxObserver »

----
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I've watched a little bit of it. Lost interest after that Hamilton, OH team lost and Michigan. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:06 pm I've watched a little bit of it. Lost interest after that Hamilton, OH team lost and Michigan. :lol:
:lol: ;)

Fun Fact ...The Hamilton team manager from last year, may be the same guy this year, too, anyway his last name is Coomer and I have a strong feeling that he's probably related to a classmate I knew from school in the 5th and 6th grade named Tommy "Tom" Coomer via Pierce Elementary School in Hamilton. :)

Pierce Elementary there on Freeman Ave is no more.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

CONGRATULATIONS TO 2022 LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS HAWAII!!!! :cheerleaderguy: :jumpeveryone: :partydance: :usa: :banblonde: :bandreads: :banguitar: 8-)